shape
carat
color
clarity

Tension = Pricescope Break

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jitterymo

Shiny_Rock
On our way to work this morning, I brought up the fact that we hardly talk anymore... BF admitted that I make him tense because every conversation ends up being about that one thing... So I have made a decision to not bring it up at all, and I am going to take a break from Pricescope for now (and anything proposal/wedding related), until I feel comfortable again... I''m pretty sad and up set right now... he said he knows that I talk about it because I want it now, and it''s not that he doesn''t, it''s just not going to happen anytime soon...
7.gif

So I''ll be back, but not for awhile...

pluck15

Shiny_Rock
We''ll miss you!!! Hope things get better for you and your b/f. I think it''s good that you''re taking time to fix the important things.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
We will miss you but I hope you get everything straightened away!!!

good luck!!

/hugs

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m so sorry...you sound so bummed (understandably). Try to find a fun hobbie to get into. Hang out with
your girlfriends...something (anything) to keep you busy. I wish you the best and hope to see you back when
the time is right.
35.gif

AllieGator

Shiny_Rock
I hope things will go well for you, and I hope you''re able to rejoin us soon. Good luck!

shertz1981

Shiny_Rock
Good luck, ILS! We''ll miss you

katomm

Shiny_Rock
It''s understandable but we''ll sure miss you.

Try to take up something that you two can do together, get that connection back so the conversation starts flowing again.

ringless

Shiny_Rock
Oh so sorry to hear that!
7.gif
I hope you feel better soon and that you find peace with things...

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Oh ILS, I am sorry to hear this.

But, in the end, I can understand. It''s very hard to "turn off" your wants and needs, esspecially when you belong to a forum that is all about it. A break sounds like a healthy idea...give yourself some space, presepective and room to breathe. Although, I can almost guarantee that you''re still going to "feel" your feelings in regard to getting engaged and married--even without Pricescopes influence over you. After all, that''s where you are in your life...you''re ready to be married and thats just part of your DNA now.

Anyway, I want to give you a big hug and wish you well, and of course I hope you''ll rejoin us here one day when you''re ready. Take care of yourself.

Still_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
So sorry to hear about your frustrations. Hope things turn around for you soon...And come back when all is well again!

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Wishing you the best!

And don''t forget to come back!
35.gif

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/11/2009 12:30:36 PM
Author: Bia
Wishing you the best!

35.gif

+1

35.gif

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/11/2009 12:04:39 PM
Author: Italiahaircolor
Oh ILS, I am sorry to hear this.

But, in the end, I can understand. It''s very hard to ''turn off'' your wants and needs, esspecially when you belong to a forum that is all about it. A break sounds like a healthy idea...give yourself some space, presepective and room to breathe. Although, I can almost guarantee that you''re still going to ''feel'' your feelings in regard to getting engaged and married--even without Pricescopes influence over you. After all, that''s where you are in your life...you''re ready to be married and thats just part of your DNA now.

Anyway, I want to give you a big hug and wish you well, and of course I hope you''ll rejoin us here one day when you''re ready. Take care of yourself.
I agree with Italia, ILS. Taking a break will be good for you. Please keep us updated whenever you feel up to it. It''s hard to turn off the wanting to get married drive because as Italia has said, you are ready and it''s just part of who you are now. Good luck to you, ILS!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/11/2009 12:48:55 PM
Author: trillionaire

Date: 9/11/2009 12:30:36 PM
Author: Bia
Wishing you the best!

35.gif

+1

35.gif

+1 more!
35.gif

Don''t forget to check back in every so often so you don''t lose your spot on the list! We miss you already and can''t wait to have you back!!!

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/11/2009 10:38:55 AM
Author:ILoveSpinel
On our way to work this morning, I brought up the fact that we hardly talk anymore... BF admitted that I make him tense because every conversation ends up being about that one thing... So I have made a decision to not bring it up at all, and I am going to take a break from Pricescope for now (and anything proposal/wedding related), until I feel comfortable again... I''m pretty sad and up set right now... he said he knows that I talk about it because I want it now, and it''s not that he doesn''t, it''s just not going to happen anytime soon...
7.gif

So I''ll be back, but not for awhile...

*hug*
i think its good to take a break everyonce in awhile. i know i did (awhile back) and it helped, a bit.

hope to talk to you soon!!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Sometimes when you get to feeling like that it''s always best to step away for a while. It''s always helped me anytime I''ve felt something similar.

Take care and I hope you feel better about things soon!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
oh no, I can tell you sound very sad. I hope things get worked out... btw love your avatar,,, yummy!

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
I''m sorry to hear this but rethinking things and not stressing yourself out sounds like a good idea to me.

crossmyfingers

Shiny_Rock
Aw, I''m sorry. You seem so upset - I would be, too. Hopefully the break will help. Maybe BF will change his tune sooner than you think, too. Come back soon! We''ll miss you!

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
We''ll definitely miss you, but that sounds like a good idea for you right now. All the best to you, and we''ll be happy to see you when you come back
1.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Good luck with everything. You will be missed. I hope you return when the time is right.

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
I can understand why you''ve decided to take a break and hopefully everything will go well for you. Take as much time as you need, but we''ll look forward to your posts when you''re ready again!

cindygenit

Brilliant_Rock
I''m sorry you''re leaving but i believe this is the best for your relationship. I was in your shoes but I was stubborn and didn''t wanna leave PS. That almost broke FI and I.

Good luck with everything!

Patchee

Shiny_Rock
I took a break too from PS once this happened to me and then BF... It worked, I forgot about getting engaged, married - all of it.. so, it may be a good time for you to take a break. Next time I came back here I was engaged. I hope the same happens for you too.. Good Luck Sweetie!

Nomsdeplume

Brilliant_Rock
Come back when you are ready. You will be missed.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results