shape
carat
color
clarity

Tell me about your consignment experiences.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
I''m thinking of consigning some of my jewelry, but I''m interested in other people''s experiences. It doesn''t have to pertain to jewelry, it could be furniture, antiques etc. I''m just interested in what the process is, what you think the pros and cons are, and also perspectives from both ends, whether you''ve ever purchased a consigned piece.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have consigned 2 rings with Bill Pearlman. It was very easy. I shipped him my jewelery pieces, he looked it over, we decided on a price and he handled the rest. he emailed when the pieces sold and after the return period expired he sent me a check.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Mrssalvo. I'm thinking of doing the same. Which method did you use to ship your items, and were they insured? My pieces are not insured, and I'm afraid purchasing shipping insurance for a couple thousand dollars would automatically raise a red flag that there's something valuable in the box/envelope....what is the safest route to take IYO?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results