shape
carat
color
clarity

Tattoos

PastryGirl

Shiny_Rock
Good morning,

I saw some talk about custom tattoos posted, and since I reaallllllyyyy want to see those tattoos (and don't want to thread jack) I was hoping we could share them here. I have a few custom coverups myself. :)

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can describe it, however, not sharing a pic, sorry!

It is a female snake (my Chinese horoscope sign) with obvious eyelashes, with a yellow and green body pattern, wearing a strand of big white pearl necklace (don't ask, however, it was relevant to me at the time when I was going through a "naughty" and "darker" phase :lol-2:), for the snake to wrap around a deep pink rose.

It is quite big and cover most of my butt cheek on one side.

Hurt like hell, hence I have not had another done!

DK :))

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium

It is a female snake (my Chinese horoscope sign) with obvious eyelashes, with a yellow and green body pattern, wearing a strand of big white pearl necklace (don't ask, however, it was relevant to me at the time when I was going through a "naughty" and "darker" phase :lol-2:), for the snake to wrap around a deep pink rose.

You can't describe it and not show us! ;-)
That's just teasing......

Rons Wolfe

Shiny_Rock

Yeah, butt-tats are cool...... for private viewing. ;-) :lol:

Really crappy pic of my tat. :)
1679608563001.png

@ProfessorBling , I'm glad you brought this out to a new thread, since I asked management to delete mine.

PastryGirl

Shiny_Rock

Okay this is great.

LilAlex

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Many dudes on PS! I wish my husband was one of them. :lol-2::P2

Edit: Okay, I think something went over my head. :oops2:

Wait was there something meta about that? I missed it, too!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I only have 2 tattoos, both relating to my Chinese heritage. A Tao tie and a lotus

My partner has a beautiful sleeve and I’m always jealous but I know I don’t have the patience or pain tolerance to do that haha. As is, I’m already the most visibly tattooed doctor in my department.

FD22A953-BAD1-470E-AA15-E3E137003D0A.jpeg

Last edited:

PastryGirl

Shiny_Rock
Oh wow, that is stunning! :kiss2: The detail work is gorgeous. I would LOVE a tattoo like this, but I don’t have the pain tolerance for it.

Thank you. You'd be surprised how your body adjusts pretty quickly. Some artists now use a lidocaine spray during the process to reduce swelling while working on fine details, which numbs you. You can also do it in stages--I had one eight-hour session and one five-hour session a month or two later.

PastryGirl

Shiny_Rock
Wait was there something meta about that? I missed it, too!

I don't know lolol I just felt like I missed something. Feel like I've seen your tat before and wasn't sure if it was a joke or not. Oh well. :lol-2:

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have 11 tattoos. I do black and gray tattoos only. I have just a tiny bit of pink on a magnolia tree, but that’s it. I don’t really take pics of them.

I do have pics of the roses on my arm, with my ring. I was messing around one day... BF26CA27-08D5-49E8-9458-BB23867BAF6A.jpeg

Attachments

• 09BE4673-0548-4E6B-92E2-CE59FF2CC69E.jpeg
    09BE4673-0548-4E6B-92E2-CE59FF2CC69E.jpeg
    333.7 KB · Views: 170

LilAlex

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Feel like I've seen your tat before and wasn't sure if it was a joke or not. Oh well. :lol-2:

Uh-oh.

I have a thing for all-original colored-stone Art Deco jewelry. And also prison-style neck tats. It's a very eclectic aesthetic. :cool2:

No, that is not me! I hate to say what search terms I used to find it. I am male, though, but not sure if I am a "dude."

My kids have plenty. Recently, we all (!) agreed (hand-shake and everything) to get matching tattoos of an iconic drawing that one kid made in early childhood and that we later incorporated into a sort of logo. It was a recurring theme in family jokes. It took me a while to track down the original which none of has seen for over a decade. And then, after seeing it, every one of us quietly reneged on that promise. :lol-2:

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I won't get any tattoos because I don't trust anyone to draw on me.
When I see a badly done tattoo, I wonder how the owner can stand it.
I once saw the most horrendous geisha tattoo on the back of a woman's calf. I love Japanese art, and this tattoo almost made me cry.

PastryGirl

Shiny_Rock
I have 11 tattoos. I do black and gray tattoos only. I have just a tiny bit of pink on a magnolia tree, but that’s it. I don’t really take pics of them.

I do have pics of the roses on my arm, with my ring. I was messing around one day... BF26CA27-08D5-49E8-9458-BB23867BAF6A.jpeg

Love love love! I need some roses on me and have been considering getting my arm done. But then I get scared because I feel like I’m being impulsive. Maybe one day I will. ‍♀️

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you. You'd be surprised how your body adjusts pretty quickly. Some artists now use a lidocaine spray during the process to reduce swelling while working on fine details, which numbs you. You can also do it in stages--I had one eight-hour session and one five-hour session a month or two later.

I am in awe of you! I have one small tattoo in memory of my cat. It couldn’t have taken more than an hour, but I spent the whole time trembling… and when I stood up, there was an Elle shaped sweat stain on the chair. :lol::shifty:

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
5EA162D5-37B6-48EF-A250-A03985EF8572.jpeg
Here is my leg. @PastryGirl your tattoo is truly beautiful. I know what it’s like to be impulsive when it comes to getting tattoos. Most artists are booked out for months or even years. This gives me time to really think about what I’m doing.

Inked

Brilliant_Rock
@Inked where are you?

I don’t have any - I love the way they look but I have a low tolerance for pain.

LOL! I would have never seen this if you didnt mention me! LOL!
I have many, but i don't have pics of all of them - I iwll look! Im actually at work (im a CPA and doing taxes!) and have a client coming in so i will come back! LOL

PastryGirl

Shiny_Rock
No, that is not me! I hate to say what search terms I used to find it. I am male, though, but not sure if I am a "dude."

My kids have plenty. Recently, we all (!) agreed (hand-shake and everything) to get matching tattoos of an iconic drawing that one kid made in early childhood and that we later incorporated into a sort of logo. It was a recurring theme in family jokes. It took me a while to track down the original which none of has seen for over a decade. And then, after seeing it, every one of us quietly reneged on that promise. :lol-2:

I have to take a closer look at your collection—I enjoy art deco jewelry—though I don’t have any (yet.) Your aesthetic seems pretty cool. And too bad you all didn’t get that matching tat. There is still time tho :evil2::lol-2::P2
5EA162D5-37B6-48EF-A250-A03985EF8572.jpeg
Here is my leg. @PastryGirl your tattoo is truly beautiful. I know what it’s like to be impulsive when it comes to getting tattoos. Most artists are booked out for months or even years. This gives me time to really think about what I’m doing.

Oh god, I love this so much. This is just what I would get on my arm! And thank you. :)
And yes, nowadays I VERY CAREFULLY research the artist, shop, and then there is the waiting... I got my first tattoo as a teenager 20 years ago and it is now covered by another impulsive tattoo which isn't bad, but I am thinking of getting it lasered.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results