shape
carat
color
clarity

Talked myself into a bigger carat size. Need help with 2.8-2.9 carat stone check

Musa15

Shiny_Rock
Wow!! Gorgeous!! Can I ask, who made them? Congrats on such beautiful pieces!!

@DiamondsOnly and @Mlh I had the setting made by Starsgem. My contact was Rose: +86 180 7807 1351.

I started the process back in July and it was finally completed this week (late October). I would say I am a particularly picky customer (I suspect you two may be too? We are on a diamonds forum after all lol) and I didn’t mind the wait. Rose was good at taking my feedback on the CAD and getting it corrected. There are still a few differences between what I asked for and what I received. For example, I asked for a 2.1mm shank (finished product) and they delivered a 1.8mm shank. I asked for a specific type of claw prong and length of prong and got something close to what I asked for but not exact. The basket is not 100% symmetrical but it’s a custom made piece and no one except for my crazy high maintenance self would ever notice or see it. I had to keep requesting changes to the pieces and additional polishing because the first draft was really rough! Rose stuck through it with me and I am still thrilled with the pieces! It was also more cost effective than some of the quotes I got stateside.

I will also say that my jeweler independently checked the metal using a fancy gun/meter thing and the metals came back as platinum and yellow gold 14kt. So I was satisfied that I got what I paid for. There was an initial concern that the platinum they used was not alloyed with the correct metal but after checking in that ended up not being an issue after all. This is probably more information than you bargained for but just wanted to share for future folks stumbling on this thread.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow, they are both spectacular! :love: The settings are gorgeous.

We'll be happy to help you search for earrings! :devil:

Musa15

Shiny_Rock
Oh wow, they are both spectacular! :love: The settings are gorgeous.

We'll be happy to help you search for earrings! :devil:

@Kim N ! Thank you for your guidance and acting as my internet friend/enabler

Mlh

Brilliant_Rock
@DiamondsOnly and @Mlh I had the setting made by Starsgem. My contact was Rose: +86 180 7807 1351.

I started the process back in July and it was finally completed this week (late October). I would say I am a particularly picky customer (I suspect you two may be too? We are on a diamonds forum after all lol) and I didn’t mind the wait. Rose was good at taking my feedback on the CAD and getting it corrected. There are still a few differences between what I asked for and what I received. For example, I asked for a 2.1mm shank (finished product) and they delivered a 1.8mm shank. I asked for a specific type of claw prong and length of prong and got something close to what I asked for but not exact. The basket is not 100% symmetrical but it’s a custom made piece and no one except for my crazy high maintenance self would ever notice or see it. I had to keep requesting changes to the pieces and additional polishing because the first draft was really rough! Rose stuck through it with me and I am still thrilled with the pieces! It was also more cost effective than some of the quotes I got stateside.

I will also say that my jeweler independently checked the metal using a fancy gun/meter thing and the metals came back as platinum and yellow gold 14kt. So I was satisfied that I got what I paid for. There was an initial concern that the platinum they used was not alloyed with the correct metal but after checking in that ended up not being an issue after all. This is probably more information than you bargained for but just wanted to share for future folks stumbling on this thread.

They both look terrific! Well done on the design! Enjoy! Thanks for telling us about the process.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the design! Spectacular!

DiamondsOnly

Shiny_Rock

Thank you for sharing your experience and process with Stargem! Congratulations again on these beauties!! :kiss2: Enjoy! Feel free to share more pictures and video. :twirl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results