shape
carat
color
clarity

Taking the leap tomorrow...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

niccia

Shiny_Rock
and getting me some bangs! I haven''t had them since I was a kid and I am a little nervous that I am not going to want to leave the house for a while. Good thing I work from home ha! My hairdresser thinks its a great idea and I trust him so that makes me feel a little better. I am one of those people who freaks out about haircuts
emcrook.gif
but I just turned 30 and I need a change. So I need some PS dust please!

mischa-bangs-1.jpg

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
DUST - I hope your haircut comes out well!

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
I love seeing trends grow old, then come back into style. I personally love the look of bangs, and have been debating whether to get them myself. Good luck, and I''m sure they''ll look fabulous!

niccia

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Ladies
1.gif
I''ll let you know how it goes. My fiance is laughing at me because I am walking around the house with my hair pinned over my forehead to see if I like it or not lol.

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
I hope that they look fantastic and that you love your brand new bangs, niccia!! and ... Happy belated bday, welcome to your 30''s!!
35.gif

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
I''m sure they will look great! Go for it and enjoy!

I love bangs like that on girls - they always look they have ''style'' even when their hair is in a ponytail!!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
I actually really like bangs on people. They can really frame a face, and give a whole different look.

Here is some sexy bang ***dust!***

soocool

Ideal_Rock
I don''t know why, but I always thought bangs make you look younger and sexier. I wear mine side swept and my DH says he loves it when they fall into my eyes....

~*Snow*~

Shiny_Rock
Niccia: I hope they turn out great!
Let us know!
There are lot of PS ladies who are still to scared to pull the trigger on bangs! (myself included!)

36.gif

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Oooh dust!

Bangs are not easy for a lot of people. Good luck!
36.gif

niccia

Shiny_Rock
Thanks again everyone...my apointment is now scheduled for tomorrow because my hairdresser couldn''t make it in today. Aah...I can''t stand the suspense lol. I just want to get it over with, but maybe it''s better I don''t cut them on friday the 13th! I have somewhat wavy/frizzy hair but I straighten it everyday anyway. Humidity may be an issue, but it already is so I am just going to go with it. Will let you all know how it turns out!
26.gif

niccia

Shiny_Rock
Well he cut them pretty much exactly as I showed him in that pic and I have to get used to it but so far I love them! I am wondering why I didn''t do this long ago...they totally transform your look. I also put in a semi-perm gloss and it seems really dark right now, but I know Aveda color fades quickly.
Thanks again for all the sexy dust ladies! I was so nervous...I''ll probably have this haircut till I die now lol!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
So glad it went well niccia - sounds like it came out perfectly
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results