shape
carat
color
clarity

Take Number 92 off the list!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

inloveinpa

Rough_Rock
Yes that is right!! I am engaged!!!!!

My fiance (omg!!! he''s my fiance!!) proposed last night on vacation. Pictures and proposal to come when I can upload on the computer!!! My ring is a Whiteflash custom designed solitaire that my fiance had made based on a ring that I fell in love by the designer Kwiat. It is a H&A round brilliant G SI1 1.35ct and sparkles like craxzy!!!!

Yayyyyy!

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
YAY!!!!

Congratulations!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Can''t wait for the story and pics!

Still_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!!! Don''t keep us in suspense for too long!
2.gif

purselover

Ideal_Rock
AWW congratulations!!

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!! Can''t wait to see the pics and read your story!

Patiently_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! Can''t wait to see the pics!!

FroggyMont

Shiny_Rock
Awesome! Can''t wait to see the pictures!

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
Woohoo! That''s awesome, lady! Can''t wait for the whole story and pics!
Yay!
36.gif

elation

Rough_Rock
BIG CONGRATULATIONS!!!
5.gif

Also can''t wait to see some pics!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats! Where are our pics?

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!! Can''t wait for pics!!!!!!!!!!

Nomsdeplume

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
CONGRATS!
36.gif

Pics pics pics!

CristinaRuns26.2

Rough_Rock
Congratulations!
9.gif
Can''t wait to read your story, and see pictures of what sounds like a gorgeous ring!

miss_flo

Shiny_Rock
YAY! Huge congratulations sweetie!

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations and best wishes to you and your new fiance!

We need pics and more details on the proposal!

absolut_blonde

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! I love H&A!

Squirrly

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
congratulations!!
your ring sure sounds beautiful but i withhold my adoration until i see some sparkly pics
25.gif

Bjedifish

Shiny_Rock
Trade
YAY!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Its so wonderful to see all these engagements!!! Maybe my upcoming vacation will be my lucky charm!!! HUGE Congratulations!!!
9.gif

Laura
21.gif

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!!!!

inloveinpa

Rough_Rock
Ok so I have some time to post my proposal right now...still cannot post my ring as I do not have the cable for my digital camera.

Ok, so J and I are on vacation at my family''s lake house until June 21. Last night, we cooked steak, asparagus and baked potatoes for dinner. After dinner, J asked me if I wanted to go on a canoe ride and do a little fishing. I said "sure!" It was about an hour away from sunset. We got our fishing rods and tackle bag and hopped in the canoe. I got in the front, as directed by J, and we started to row around this huge island that is in the middle of our lake. We got to a semi-shallow area around the other side of the island and I started to fish a little. J caught a baby bass and then threw it back in. About 10 minutes into us fishing, J asks me to use the third rod as he has already put it in and my rod needed to be re-baited. I took the third rod from him and he said, " Reel it in a little so that it is tight." As I started to reel it in a little, I felt some pull from the line and started to reel it in even more. I saw that there was something caught in the line, and J saw it too. He told me to bring it up. It was a box that was tangled in fishing line, tree branches, and hooks/tackle. J said, "What the hell is that?" I said, " I have no idea!!" He then told me to cut it apart and see what was in the wooden box. I started cutting away the line and finally opened the box. There was a fishging weight and more tackle inside. J asked me if there was "anything of value inside" and I replied that I didn''t know. Then I saw that there was plastic package wrapped in black duct tape connected to more fishing line. I picked it up and J asked me what it was. I said that I didn''t know and needed the scissors to cut it off the line that was tied through it. I cut the line and J was right next to me on his kness in the canoe! I started to unravel the plastic bag, which had a towel inside of it. I opened the towel and my gorgeous ring was inside! At this point, J is on his knees in the canoe next to me and I am crying. He then holds my hands and asks me, "Will you marry me?" I was crying and trying not to hyperventilate and got out the word "YES!" We then put the ring on my shaking finger and kissed and told each other how much we loved each other.
30.gif
30.gif

It was the most unique and romantic proposal. I was caught off guard too, because even though I hoped it would happen, I really didn''t think that it would. The proposal was so us, as we love to be outdoors and take in nature. It was quiet and beautiful, and by the time I found my ring, the sun was setting, and the sky was gorgoues shades of pink, purple, orange and blue. Little did I know that J had a back up plan in case the box fell out of the tangled line, which he wrapped about a hundred times around the box. He had fishing line going through my ring, which was attached to his fishing bag that he was sitting on. Just in case the box fell out or I saw the package of black duct tape and tried to throw it in the lake!! LOL.
11.gif
It was amazing.

J also asked my mom, step-dad, and my dad for permission beforehand, which was so touching and meant a lot to me. They all said yes of course!!

Pics to come soon! I promise!!!! Thank you all for your support!

miss_flo

Shiny_Rock
What a beautiful proposal! Congratulations again!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
congrats!!!
36.gif

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock
PICS, NOW! Sorry, I''m not ususally this demanding.
2.gif

sparklyheart

Brilliant_Rock
Aww what a sweet story! Congratulations!

It''d be even sweeter with pictures though
31.gif

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
That is a seriously awesome proposal story. I love how private it was! I can''t wait to see pics of your ring. Congrats!

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!!! The story is so sweet
36.gif
36.gif
, can not wait to see the pics
9.gif

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
That is such a wonderful proposal!! Congrats!!

lilmissrugger

Shiny_Rock
AWWWWW!!! That is so cute, congratulations!!! That is such a great way to propose, I love love love it!

Can''t wait to see the ring!!!

ksluice

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/15/2009 10:27:50 PM
Author: inloveinpa
. Little did I know that J had a back up plan in case the box fell out of the tangled line, which he wrapped about a hundred times around the box. He had fishing line going through my ring, which was attached to his fishing bag that he was sitting on. Just in case the box fell out or I saw the package of black duct tape and tried to throw it in the lake!! LOL.
11.gif

wow!! that is some serious planning!! what a wonderful proposal story!!! congrats x 1000

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

DiamondFlame

Brilliant_Rock
Some guys can really execute a proposal plan, with a well thought out back up as well.
3.gif
Congrats on your engagement!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results