shape
carat
color
clarity

Take me off the list!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

missladiva

Rough_Rock
I''m engaged! He proposed New Years Eve at the Price Tower in Bartlesville, OK, with a perfect .75 carat H&A ACA from Whiteflash in a platinum 6-prong knife-edge tiffany replica. I love it!

Pics & details soon!

therighttime

Shiny_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS!!
36.gif
36.gif

Can''t wait to see the pictures!

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
YAY!!!! Congrats on your New Years Eve proposal! Can''t wait to see pics :)

DiaLil

Rough_Rock
Congrats on your engagement.

I have been to B-ville many times, it is a nice place to raise kids.

Do you and your intended work for a certain oil co moving it''s service groups to B-Ville?

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Congratulations to you both!

missladiva

Rough_Rock
My camera doesn''t have a macro function, so these pics are the best I can do. Diamond is Whiteflash ACA H&A .75 carats. Fiance (!) didn''t give me the paperwork, but I think its an SI1. Looks wonderfully white to me, definitely less color than the Is & Js I have in a ring my grandmother left me. The setting is a platinum 6-prong tiffany replica also from Whiteflash. Sweetie said he already ordered the matching band (yay, how sweet is that!) My ring gets prettier and prettier the more I look at it.

He proposed here: http://www.pricetower.org/

I am an intern architect, so I loved the building, the architecture tour, our hotel room, everything. We had a wonderful dinner in the restaurant Copper. I told a lady in the ladies room line that I had just gotten engaged and she proceeded to introduce us to everyone in the restaurant and bar as "the engaged couple." We were celebrities for a couple of hours, which was fun.

We are planning a outdoor May wedding at my parents antebellum house and farm in Louisiana and then I''ll be moving to Tulsa to be with my sweetie.

Thanks so much to all LIW for the therapy these last several months!

Thanks also to all pricescopers for the great ring-buying advice. Sweetie was really nervous about the purchase, so I was able to give him really specific guidelines about what I wanted regarding the 4Cs and which were priorities, as well as pictures of settings I liked. He was nervous about buying online, but had a great experience with Whiteflash. I absolutely adore what he picked out.

missladivaring1.JPG

missladiva

Rough_Rock
trying again on pictures

Photo_010107_001.jpg

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
congratulations on your proposal!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!!!

caligal

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! How wonderful!
36.gif

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
What a lovely classic ring, congrats on your engagement!
36.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!! From what I can see of your pictures, it looks lovely!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results