shape
carat
color
clarity

Take me off the list!

INdmbLove

Shiny_Rock
Cuz... we're engaged!

We were on vacation last week in the Smoky Mountains. We went to this specific area he had in mind on Father's Day (no reason for the date-- it was just a date that the sun was out). We were right up on the banks of this cute little stream and he told me to take some pictures- as I was distracted he got the ring out. When I turned around he was all teary eyed and asked me. I was shaking and of course said YESSSS!

Then I saw my ring! It was the ring I had told him not to buy- b/c I felt it was too pricey. Long story short, he bought it right in front of me. I had no idea! I saw the ring, fell in love then he and the saleswoman were "talking" about various things... and apparently he was just signing all the paperwork. I L.O.V.E. this ring. I have stared at it for about 8 days straight now. It is just the most beautiful thing that I've ever seen. Not to mention it symbolizes the best thing in my entire life.

We finished up our wonderful vacation and on our way home we stopped in to visit his parents for a few days. (They live 2.5 hours away from us) I got to meet all of his extended family in a cookout that his parents threw for us. It was just a great great time.

Let the planning begin!!!!

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
CONGRATS :appl: sounds like a gorgeous proposal, so awesome that it was a surprise =)

ring pics???? :cheeky:

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! Stealth purchase and proposal. :appl:

ChloeTheGreat

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! Can't wait for pics. Sounds like a beautiful setting for the proposal.

dandyandi

Rough_Rock
Congratulations!!! How funny that he did everything right in front of you and you had no idea. What a sly one! :naughty: Will we be getting pictures soon?

Ladybug1

Shiny_Rock
Congrats!!!!!

tuffyluvr

Brilliant_Rock
congrats!!! now lets see some photos!!! :Up_to_something:

FuturePsyD

Shiny_Rock
Congrats!!! What a lovely proposal!!!

Any pics of your beautiful ring??? :appl:

MBKRH

Brilliant_Rock
Woohoo! Congrats! Cute story, and as everyone else mentioned, where are the pics?!?!?

MayFlowers

Brilliant_Rock
Yayy!! Congrats! Like everyone else, we need pics!!! :D

confusedaisy

Shiny_Rock
Tricky, tricky lady!! :Up_to_something: I was prepared to come in and hear another sad break-up story- so glad that wasn't the case!! :appl:

congrats! And please post pics once you find a free moment!

maebelle

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!

INdmbLove

Shiny_Rock
Here's a picture. I've not messed with it too much... as we were on vacation- and I don't have a camera with any fancy settings- but the SPARKLE on this ring is to die for. He keeps asking me who all I've shown it off to since we've been home.... I think he likes it too!!! Love Him!

I've spent most of my day trying to weigh the pros and cons of a destination wedding OR a small local wedding. If only I could win the lottery!!! I've swayed 100% to going back to TN and doing it and now I'm thinking I want to be a bit closer to home (like 3 mi. away from my parents' house hehe) . Decisions!!!

heputaringonit.jpg

glitterprincess

Rough_Rock
Congrats!!!

Look at that gorgeous ring!! Amazing.

Congrats again, and happy planning :)

MBKRH

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, it's beautiful!!!! It looks great!

gem_anemone

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is beautiful! Congrats! :appl: :appl: :appl:

DuckLovingVegan

Shiny_Rock
Congrats and gorgeous ring!

Grlsbestfrnd

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! :appl: :appl: :appl: Beautiful ring!

Treasure43

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! Congratulations!

AmeliaG

Brilliant_Rock
I grew up around the Smokey Mountains and there is no more romantic place to propose! How wonderful! It's so sweet he gave you your dream ring even though it was a sacrifice for him.

I'd say definitely he's a keeper. :)

CaprineSun

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on getting your dream ring!!

thebunnybears

Rough_Rock
AW congratulations!

Just keep staring at it when the stresses of wedding planning come along! I bet it'll make you feel much better :razz:

TwinkleStar

Shiny_Rock
Yay! Congrats! The setting is gorgeous!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results