shape
carat
color
clarity

Take # 71 Off of The LIW List !!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

The Future Mrs.

Rough_Rock
Yesterday my boyfriend of four years and two months proposed !!!

It was fantastic ! He totally got me by surprise ! We went to the park where we spent all lot our time when we were in undergrad(2007 graduates). He and I were walking around the park talking and laughing about the things we were seeing. The whole weekend it had been raining, but yesterday it was overcast. Fiance asks " So do you want to go to the other park ?" I say "yes". So we start walking up the stairs and then he just stops two steps from the top and looks at me and says " I love you." I say "I love you too " He says "I really love you" , I say I really love you too ! Then I was looking around thinking why are we stilll standing here? So then he says "Will you marry me ? I''m proposing if you''ll have me and he drops to one knee with the ring box and cracks the box open to reveal a goregous ring!
I totally start hyperventilating, and my heart is beating ultra fast, my hands are shaky and I''m just looking at him, Finally I scream yes! YES! and I jump up and downand hug him. He put the goregous ring on my finger and I am blown away by its beauty !Right after he proposed we prayed, and then the sun came out and it was a sunny beautiful blue sky day for the entire day !!! Now today its cloudy and raining. I don''t know how to post pictures... ?
33.gif

As soon as one of you ladies help me I can show off my goregous engagement ring!

Congratulations!!! What a sweet proposal!!! Go under the FAQs section for instructions on posting pics...pronto! Hop, hop missy! lol

Congratulations!! What a cute little proposal story!
36.gif
36.gif

PICS PICS PICS!
31.gif

Congratulations!!! How sweet a proposal is that?!
36.gif

Ok, to post pics! First of all make sure the file name is something unique, like "holycowthisringisgorgeousandmine837928347928" or something (ok, doesn't have to be that long, but you get the idea
2.gif
). You should also know that you can only upload one new one at a time to attach to a post, so don't worry about there being any other way to do it. Secondly, check the size of the picture you want to attach to your post and make sure it is no bigger than 100KB, otherwise the upload won't work. When it all looks ok, start a new post, click "attach file" to the upper-left of the text box you write in, and then upload your picture from your computer.

If it gives you an error message, that's either because you didn't have an unique name for your picture, or because it was too big, or because you had a weird symbol in the name (like an ampersand) that isn't allowed--there will be a notice that tells you what the problem is so you can refresh the page and try again.

That should be it, but if you still have problems, post them and we'll try to sort them out. Hope that helps!
35.gif

Woo hoo! That''s excellent. Great story, too!

I''m a picture uploading idiot, so I can''t offer any advice. I just try till I get it right. But hurry up woman and let''s see that beauty!!!

36.gif

Congratulations! That''s so exciting. I wish I could give you my e-mail address so you could send the pics and I''d format them, but alas that is not possible. You should e-mail the moderators and ask them to do it.

Congrats! That''s such a sweet story. I can''t wait to see the pics :)

Congrats!!!

Congratulations to you!!!
36.gif
Can''t wait to see the photos..

awww congrats!! what a sweet little story!
36.gif

oh the suspense!! PICS PICS PICS!!
41.gif

36.gif
CONGRATS!!! Can''t wait to see the ring! And wow.. you jumped from #71 on the list to 0!!!
2.gif

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
emotion-19.gif

awhhh!! That is so cute! congratss!!!!

emotion-19.gif
Congratulations!

I can''t wait to see pics!
36.gif

Congratulations!

Congratulations!

Congratulations! can''t wait to see your pictures!

awwwwwwww! what a great story!!!! congratulations!!!
36.gif

can''t wait for pics!
30.gif

yaaay! congrats! and that''s a really sweet story... i would be totally thrilled with a similar one! haha... (we also met during undergrad and have a few special places on campus)

congrats again!

Congrats! That''s FANTASTIC news!!!
36.gif

how romantic!! now...where are those pictures
31.gif

congrats!!!

So cute! Congratulations!!! Can''t wait to see the pics!
2.gif

Congrats!

woohoo!
Congrats to both of you!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Congratulations
36.gif
now you''re truly a future mrs
9.gif
cant wait to see pics!

Congrats!!! Can''t wait to see pics!

Congratulations on your engagement!!!
9.gif
9.gif

Congratulations! I love how your proposal was completely unexpected!

We''re still waiting for the pics!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Get busy on those pics!!!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP