shape
carat
color
clarity

Tailor and shoe repair in the Philly area

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

NovemberBride

Brilliant_Rock
I am looking for a quality tailor and a shoe repair in the Philly area. I know there are several of you from Philly on the board and I am hoping you can help me out! I moved here about a year ago, but so far have not had much luck finding anyone very good for either of these things. I live in the suburbs but work in the city, so anywhere in the city or out the main line or around king of prussia would work for me. I have a tailor that''s good enough to get jeans hemmed, etc., but I have a couple of quality pieces that I wouldn''t trust her with. I also have a couple of pairs of designer shoes that need some leather work. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
I use a tailor/dry-cleaner here in Rittenhouse for basic stuff like jeans-hemming, but that''s about it! I know there''s a shoe repair guy on 18th and Sansom, and I think my friend might have used him for something... I''ll check with her and report back.....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results