shape
carat
color
clarity

Tacori vs. Coast settings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Treasure43

Brilliant_Rock
Any idea on how the two compare? I''ve found a beautiful Coast setting I love but am also interested in Tacori. Is there a huge jump in price in the two brands?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The few I priced a couple of years ago made it seem that Coast was usually less. I think some of the Coast designs are not as fragile as some of the Tacori designs such as the Crescent. Coast is certainly excellent quality and I would consider it if I was looking for an engraved setting.

Treasure43

Brilliant_Rock
Hmmm...ok. Do you remember if the difference was substantial or not?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it depends on the particular ring. I only priced a couple of Coast rings, but if I had to make a guess, I''d say they were maybe a thrid less than similar Tacori rings? But platinum is much lower in price now, so there''s no telling if both companies reduced prices accordingly or not. You really just need to find a dealer of both and get some prices of styles you like in order to compare.

Treasure43

Brilliant_Rock
I''m going to look at some Tacori settings this afternoon. I love the Coast setting but was looking for a bit more pave and am still unsure about platinum vs. white gold and which look I like better.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results