shape
carat
color
clarity

Tacori eternity band on overstock?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

adrienne10

Rough_Rock
Hello again,

Wow...this board moves fast!

I think I''ve decided to go with a band for now until I can afford some really nice setting down the line. I''m leaning toward having a 10-stone made since I can''t find one! But then I found a 2 ct. Tacori eternity band that''s just my size on Overstock!!! Does anyone know if this is really a good deal?

http://www.overstock.com/cgi-bin/d2.cgi?PAGE=PROFRAME&PROD_ID=2191061

I don''t think I''ve ever seen this particular band locally or online - I''m guessing it''s older and didn''t sell somewhere else. Maybe it''s not that nice in person? I was leaning toward just a plain setting, but I''ve always liked Tacori. I just can''t tell if I''d like it or not. Either the Overstock photos just aren''t doing it justice, or maybe it''s really not all that spectacular...

Thoughts???

- Adrienne

Adylon

Shiny_Rock
Wow that's crazy. Not the price or anything, just that Tacori would even sell through overstock. But this doesn't really surprise me now unfortunately, they are really letting their brand go down. I think they just signed a deal with QVC to sell their stuff on there. They're going to do some of that "silver platinum plated and cubic zirconia" junk too... a real shame. I'd feel very betrayed if I was a Tacori retailer, but they must really be in some financial problems if they're willing to dillute their brand this way for short term profits, oh well.

adrienne10

Rough_Rock
I think this might be the ring that Trista of the Bachelorette had designed for her a few years back, so I don''t think it''s a case of Tacori creating junk to sell on Overstock, but I could be wrong. I just don''t know why it''s on there - is it not that great, did people not like it because of the annoying Trista thing, or did they just make too many of them? I wish they had better pictures of it. The only other pics I found anywhere were on NiceIce and they were fuzzy. At least I think that''s the same one.

I was just so surprised to see it and it is only offered in my exact size...who would have thought??? And I wanted an eternity band. And I really like Tacori. It just seems too good to be true. Plus the pics aren''t that great. But maybe Overstock doesn''t have the fancy lighting and good camera angles that big jewelry sites do?

I might just order it and return it if I don''t like it. But I wanted to ask you fabulous PS''ers if you had any thoughts first!!!

- Adrienne

blingless

Rough_Rock
I bought diamonds from Overstock on two occasions and both times I was delighted. The stones came from Canada and were one grade higher in color than listed and if not higher in clarity they were definitely at the high end of the grade. Very nice stones at silly prices. I love overstock I've bought sheets, blankets, all sorts of things from them and had only one clinker. The return process was easy and the live help is great although just a bit scripted. This is absolutely a zero risk in my opinion and I hope you'll have the same experience I did. I workout with someone who owns a jewelry store and he evaluated the stones in both of my purchases and said he couldn't have beat their prices. All that said, these are not H&A stones. They are bright, white, and full of fire but not top shelf. I can't tell you how many compliments my wife has gotten on my overstock diamonds. The settings are only so so in my opinion but the white gold is still white after a year if that says anything. If they only sold H&A in 1.5ct and above
33.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Scott Kay had some settings on overstock a while back. I think they are just discontinued styles and a way for the designers to get rid of them. I'd guess they are authentic. You could always buy one and take it to a tacori dealer for verification and if it's not, return it to overstock.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''ve bought a couple of non jewelry items from overstock and been very pleased. Good quality stuff just what didn''t sell somewhere. I would take a chance on the ring if it''s what you want. Go for it. If you''re unhappy then return it. They are a reputable site.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results