shape
carat
color
clarity

Tables?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
Hey all--

I am looking into getting a console table to put some frames and stuff on but there are so many.

There are a few antique pieces in the house that is a medium to dark wood color.

I have looked at pottery barn, crate and barrel....any other ideas?

Pics would help..thanks!

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
HERE is a link for tons of ideas. I don''t know anything about this vendor specifically, but they do seem to show many styles and alternatives.

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
I always seem to suggest Home Decorators ...wish I could get some new material!! Price wise they can't be beat. WIth accents and other details your inexpensive piece may end up looking like the best piece in your room.

Not sure if you have a Pier One, Garden Ridge, Tuesday Morning, Hobby Lobby, Or Kirklands. But if you do you may have some luck in the $100 to 250 range. Many will have a set. Lamp, table, and mirror. Some are a dark stain on a cheaper wood like rubber wood. But you put it side by side to an old piece, and it can carry its own pretty well. Many will have wrought iron details. Oh, call Lowes. I was in there the other day, and went past a display with wicker parsons chairs...and I think there was some sort of console table with a lamp and palm on it.

Be sure and tell of us of your haul!! Good luck!

DKS

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
I just picked one up from west elm, but it is very modern and blocky, so I don''t know if that is what you have in mind. It was not too expensive, I think I paid $300 with shipping/tax and they shipped very fast.

It is chocolate brown and goes well with my family room couch. They had a somewhat matching block side table for $100 and I think I will get that too.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
There is a seller on ebay called Iwentfurnitureshopping....I LOVE the stuff he has....only a few items at a time but really well priced...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results