shape
carat
color
clarity

Table Names

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DMBFiredancer

Brilliant_Rock
i tried to revive an old thread about this, but it wouldnt let me reply.
what are some of your ideas for table names?

we are both huge baseball fans, so i am thinking of naming each table after a baseball stadium. we have pictures of us at almost enough ballparks for all the tables (it just gives us a good excuse to get to fenway or wrigley before the wedding next year)
someone also gave me the idea of having people''s names written on tickets to look like baseball game tickets

just wondering what some of your ideas are.

:)

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
We''re kinda boring, but it was just places we''ve traveled to or enjoy. Some of them were funny that only our friends would get (ex: The Heidelberg referred to a bar, not the place in Germany). I had planned on putting little photos on each one, but that was a PITA, so it was just names :)

DMBFiredancer

Brilliant_Rock
we thought of doing that at first, too....just places we enjoy that we''ve been to. i think thats great that you included the bar name! :)

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Ooooh, I was going to add, I really like your baseball idea. :) We had Wrigley as one of ours - gotta preserve the good times if you can!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results