shape
carat
color
clarity

T3 blowdryers

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

luckyhonu

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I went to my local beauty store in the mall and had them demonstrate how loud the T3 Evolution was, and it was really quiet like my Conair. Now I''m torn between the Evolution and the travel dryer....I like that the travel dryer is a small size.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well damn, I hadn''t even considered the fact that there were different levels of "volume"--but I bet my DH would appreciate one that didn''t make much noise! I usually wake up and shower before he gets out of bed, and since our bathroom is right outside our bedroom he always requests I close the bedroom door while blowdrying my hair (it gets way too hot in our bathroom to keep the door shut while drying!)

I still haven''t purchased a new blowdryer. I''m sort of living vicariously and researching through this thread out of laziness..hee hee.

iluvchoc

Rough_Rock
I got the travel T3 from Sephora which was about 120 dollars. My hair dries quicker and there''s less heat intensity so my hair feels less fried. It is the best hair dryer I''ve used so far, but a bit overpriced IMO.

luckyhonu

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I just bit the bullet and bought the T3 travel from ebay....I''m crossing fingers that it works!
9.gif

winternight

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve tried the regular sized T3 (the $200 version) and the Revlon dryer. IMO the T3 is superior, it dried my hair faster and my hair looked even better after using it then with the Revlon dryer. I don''t know how much the Revlon dryer is, but I''m sure its a good value for the money as well if you don''t want to shell out the money for a T3. I haven''t tried the T3 travel dryers.

luckyhonu

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I can''t wait to get the T3 travel dryer, it will definitely be more quiet than the Revlon Tourmaline.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just saw on MSN today an advertisement under "shopping" for the Conair Ionic hairdryer with Swarovski crystal embellishments on sale at drugstore.com for $79.99. Hmmm...I love the looks of it, but I wonder if it''s worth it? I''m super bad about returning things...I just wanted to know if anyone has tried the Conair Ionic or this particular dryer? It''s awfully purty, and sparkly, lol! I just don''t know if I''m ready to spend megabucks (ok, for a dryer the T3 is pretty darned expensive)?

gail013

Shiny_Rock
I love the idea of crystals on a hairdryer!

I just wanted to add that beauty supply stores have great deals on stuff like the hairdryers, and if you know anyone who can get you in-go. There is lots of fun stuff and good prices to be had!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have yet to use either of my things, the dryer or the flat iron...500.00 later...but I end up getting my hair blown out about three times a week in the winter...so it is still sitting in the box...I do not have the arm strength to do it, so I also got the thing that sits on the counter and holds the dryer...hoping that will make a difference and give me two hands instead of one to hold the brush...

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
My Super Solano hairdryer is on the fritz and I think it may be biting the dust soon. I am trying to decide on a replacement, but there are so many choices out there. I have read overall good things about the T3, but mostly from people with curly or frizzy hair. Do you think it would work as well for someone with thick but straight short hair that needs volume?

winternight

Brilliant_Rock
My hairdresser told me to buy any brand but a Conair - he said they were cheaply made. I have no idea myself.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results