shape
carat
color
clarity

Sold T and Co. Paloma Picasso Graffiti 18k yg large X earrings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
I love many of the Paloma Picasso earring designs at Tiffany and Co. However, I need to sell some of my personal collection, so I am offering a pair of Paloma Picasso's iconic Graffiti "X" earrings in 18k yellow gold in the large size. They are 27mm long by 21mm wide, and have both a post and clip for securing to the ear. They are hallmarked with "Paloma Picasso", "Tiffany and Co." and "750." They weigh about 10 grams and are in excellent condition. I am happy to provide more pictures if you need them. These are classic, versatile earrings.
X paloma _2956.JPG paloma_x_earrings_-_10.JPG

PP F and F or Zelle accepted; if paying via PP G and S, please add 3.9% to cover costs. Price is $1250 plus shipping and insurance USPS to US only. As I am a private seller, this is a final sale unless we agree otherwise beforehand. Here is the link to my LT listing:

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
These lovely designer Paloma Picasso earrings are still available--I am also open to reasonable offers, as I want to avoid consignment fees if possible. Here are photos showing the hallmarks:

X paloma _2959.JPG
paloma_x_earrings_-_5.JPG

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
I would really like to re-home these earrings, so am reducing the price to $1050 for PSers. Here is my LT contact info:

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
I'm reducing these Tiffany and Co. 18 k yellow gold Paloma Picasso Large Graffiti X earrings to $950, if anyone is interested.

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
For comps, I can fond these for around $1500 on ebay; the much smaller post version is on TRR for $1200 on sale. I would love for these to adorn a PSer's ear, so please let me know if you are interested. They are very comfortable on the ear and look sophisticated yet can be worn for casual wear.

elizat

Ideal_Rock
For comps, I can fond these for around $1500 on ebay; the much smaller post version is on TRR for $1200 on sale. I would love for these to adorn a PSer's ear, so please let me know if you are interested. They are very comfortable on the ear and look sophisticated yet can be worn for casual wear.

Do you have any ear photos? Even just held up to the ear? Trying to see how the "x" would lay.

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
Do you have any ear photos? Even just held up to the ear? Trying to see how the "x" would lay.

Hi @elizat-- Good question, especially for these larger size earrings. If you do not mind waiting until Sunday night, I can get you some ear shots. I am out of town this week and don't have access to the earrings for photos right now. Thanks so much for asking!

elizat

Ideal_Rock
Hi @elizat-- Good question, especially for these larger size earrings. If you do not mind waiting until Sunday night, I can get you some ear shots. I am out of town this week and don't have access to the earrings for photos right now. Thanks so much for asking!

Sure, no issues!

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
So here are a couple of ear shots (my husband was laughing in the background, by the way...):
close up X earring - 1.jpeg

close up X earring 2 - 1.jpeg

elizat

Ideal_Rock
@springerspaniel I think those will work for me. I will email you!

LT is still down. Do you happen to have the old email where I bought the cabs from you?

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
These earrings are sold to a fantastic PSer--thank you so much!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results