shape
carat
color
clarity

Switzerland ideas!

WiggleWillie

Rough_Rock
I am taking my girlfriend on a business trip with me to Switzerland and I am trying to find a good idea for a proposal in Switzerland. We will be flying into Geneva and staying in Lausanne in a hotel on Lake Geneva.

Anybody have any insight? Thoughts?

It will be done in Mid August.

jillianfl

Shiny_Rock
Haven't been to Lake Geneva, we went to Jungfrau, it was so beautiful!!! http://www.jungfrau.ch/en/quick-navigation/top-of-europe/all-informations/ We did the train ride to the (almost to the top, we had our 5 month old with us so we didn't go all the way to the top b/c of the altitude) but at the very top you can golf on the "top of the world" or do sled dog ride and other fun things... We went in November and even though it was completely snow covered, it wasn't that cold at all! I brought a winter jacket but was hot and my turtleneck sweater was just fine! Anyway such a beautiful region (Interlaken and Jungfrau area) I highly recommend going there if you guys have the time, you could always propose on the "top of the world" :) Enjoy your trip! I don't even like snow or cold and I absolutely loved it there, it will be beautiful in Aug. for sure!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results