shape
carat
color
clarity

surprise WF goodie!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sujuann

Shiny_Rock
I love it! That is a great idea for a present.

Kerbear560

Shiny_Rock
Wow, what a beautiful bracelet!
30.gif
I just love the sentiment behind it!

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
That ring is beautiful, and the two of you make a wonderful looking couple. I''m glad the bracelet fit you, I have extremely small wrists as well, so it''s good to know that SOMEBODY makes a bracelet that can fit even small wrists.

*M*

mara54

Shiny_Rock
Congradulations on your wedding, you both look great!! Your bracelet is stunning. I know what it is like to have a child wrist. I am also petite. Love the bracelet, please more pics when you can.
35.gif

HooCares

Shiny_Rock
Jcrow, Congratulations!!! That is a beautiful bracelet and you are a lovely couple! I have small wrists too and have the same problem you have with finding bracelets and watches to fit. Did WF adjust the size of the bracelet for you or was the regular size just small enough to fit you? Have a great time on your honeymoon!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/29/2006 10:10:29 AM
Author: HooCares
Jcrow, Congratulations!!! That is a beautiful bracelet and you are a lovely couple! I have small wrists too and have the same problem you have with finding bracelets and watches to fit. Did WF adjust the size of the bracelet for you or was the regular size just small enough to fit you? Have a great time on your honeymoon!
the bracelet he got was the smallest they make. i do wish though that it was a bit smaller. like i mentioned, there''s no need for me to open the clasp b/c i can slip in over my hand to get it on.

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
ooooooh...me likey!
30.gif
i have the same problem...my wrists are tiny and well, bony and bracelets never fit me. maybe i should direct hubby to whiteflash!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very very nice. Congrats.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results