shape
carat
color
clarity

surprise WF goodie!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
one of the really good things we did regarding our wedding weekend was FI and i to take some time all by ourselves the friday before the wedding. everyone was a bit dissapointed that we didn''t go out and enjoy oursleves, but whatever. after our rehearsal dinner, we snuck away and got into comfy clothes (pj''s). then we took some time to talk. it was SUPER nice, especially since things tend to get crazy hectic on the days leading up to the wedding. after talking and relaxing a bit, that friday night we decided to exchange our wedding gifts to each other in person instead of the next day. so we headed to the hotel he was staying at a picked up my gift from him. next, we headed to the hotel i was staying at, and it was there we gave our gifts to each other. i opened mine first to find...
23.gif

27brace.jpg

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
aparently, he was talking with lesley and mentioned wanting to get me a delicate bracelet. problem is, my tiny wrists. i rarely wear bracelets or watches b/c the are so hard to fit me. i have kid wrists i swear. anyway, he wanted specifically to get me one with 27 ACA 3 pointers. 3 pointers to match the 3 pointers in my wedding band and the 3 pointer hidden in his wedding band. 27 diamonds signify the date (12-27) that he decided to move down here and we offically started dating. i NEVER expected this!
36.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
here''s a pic from their website.

oh, and it''s shared prong like my wedding band.

braceletwedding.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
jcrow it''s just lovely!!! really divine. wrist shots?!?!

your hubby is the sweetest!!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
these are the only wrist i have right now... some non pro wedding pics!!
9.gif

100_1559mrs.jpg

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
and another.

100_1578mrs2.jpg

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
once i unload some of our honeymoon pics from my camera, i''ll be able to take some wrist shots.

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
That bracelet is absolutely beautiful!
30.gif
He did an amazing job. And WOW... what a gorgeous couple you two are! You look so happy and everything looked perfect. Can''t wait to see more pics.
1.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
jcrow you are SOOO incredibly tiny !!!!!! you two look amazing.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
JCrow- you and your new hubby are too cute! You looked absolutely stunning on your wedding day!

And what a lovely gift he got you! I love the story behind it!!

Can't wait to see more pics!!
36.gif
36.gif

eta: I love the delicate-ness of the bracelet!! What is the tcw on it? Its just perfect for you!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
You look stunning! I love the bracelet...
30.gif

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Ooh, how sweet and romantic!! I love it. You look absolutely gorgeous and hubby is quite a hottie! Beautiful couple, congratulations!!!

anacgarcia

Shiny_Rock
WOW what a beautiful couple!! and what a wonderful surprise, congratulations!!!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
The bracelet is beautiful and so sweetly sentimental. You and your husband couldn''t be better and more sweet looking if you tried, WOW WOW WOW! I can''t wait to see the rest of your pics jcrow. Hope you are enjoying being a newlywed.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
How sweet! Oh I really like it and can''t wait to see wrist shots. Congrats again on your wedding!

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Wow, great bracelet and you guys make such a cute couple!

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
First off, CONGRATS on your recent nuptials! Can't wait to see more pics and to hear more about your day. I'm so glad that mother nature cooperated!

Guess what? My hubby gave me the same bracelet for my wedding present! I didn't get it until earlier this month when we were in Hawaii for a long weekend. Kinda my fault as I didn't tell him what I wanted until we got back from our honeymoon in early October. I guess better late than never!

Isn't it FABULOUS?? It sparkles like mad, and it's so pretty! It looks lovely on my wrist, and have gotten tons of compliments on it. I've been meaning to post pics of it, but just haven't gotten around to it.

I teased him that I should get one at least every other anniversary so that I can have a stack of them on my wrist. He just chuckled.

Anyway, just had to share!

labbielove

Brilliant_Rock
first of all- congratulations!!!!

secondly- wow- what a gorgeous, thoughtful, romantic and sentimental gift. and gorgeous!!

and you two are a stunning couple- looks like you had a beautiful day, can''t wait to see more pics

thank you for sharing!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
mara- ha looking at the pics it looks that way. but, i think i need to have some sort of reference to look tiny waisted. pics of me by myself don''t always make me look my size.

Dani- i think the tcw is .81 on the bracelet.

ChargerGrrl- it is fabulous!! i adore it! i STILL can''t believe he got that ALL on his own! i NEVER mentioned anything about diamonds, wf or a bracelet, or anything remotely close! he''s awesome.

everyone- the bracelet, my e-ring & w-band are safe deposit box at the bank b/c of our honeymoon. tomorrow i hope to get them all back. so hopefully, i''ll be able to take LOTS of pics to share!

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
The bracelet is lovely. It''s so visible on your wrist in your non pro pics; it must sparkle like mad in person. You two are such an adorable couple. Definitely need a close up of the wrist pic. hehe. Congrats.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
jcrow, congrats! What a sweet and thoughtful gift from your husband. I love that bracelet! Hope to see more pictures.
30.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/26/2006 6:51:37 PM
Author: jcrow
mara- ha looking at the pics it looks that way. but, i think i need to have some sort of reference to look tiny waisted. pics of me by myself don''t always make me look my size.

Dani- i think the tcw is .81 on the bracelet.

ChargerGrrl- it is fabulous!! i adore it! i STILL can''t believe he got that ALL on his own! i NEVER mentioned anything about diamonds, wf or a bracelet, or anything remotely close! he''s awesome.

everyone- the bracelet, my e-ring & w-band are safe deposit box at the bank b/c of our honeymoon. tomorrow i hope to get them all back. so hopefully, i''ll be able to take LOTS of pics to share!

Thanks, JCrow...I LOVE your bracelet- I can''t wait to see wrist pics!!! I may just need to get one myself...have to plant the idea in FI''s head, if you dont mind!!
2.gif
I was looking on the Whiteflash website- I think you have the 1 ct one- right? They make them in several different sizes...love love love it!!!!
30.gif

And Chargergrrl, you better post pics of yours too!!! I can''t wait to see!!!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
dani- don''t know if it''s the 1 carat spefically. i think FI (now hubby
31.gif
) asked for 27 .03 diamonds. wf said it''d be perfect for the bracelet so the proceeded with that.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
LUCKY DUCKY!!!! That bracelet looks PERFECT on you!
18.gif
30.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful bracelet, it looks great on you and it''s very classic.

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! Can your DH help mine out with his gift shopping?
31.gif

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
That is just beautiful!!!!
30.gif
What a sweet DH you have there. It looks huge on your wrist!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/26/2006 11:30:29 PM
Author: Miranda
That is just beautiful!!!!
30.gif
What a sweet DH you have there. It looks huge on your wrist!

well it is a bit big, but i don''t think there is anything we can do about it. with a bit of effort, it slides over my hand without me having to undo the clasp. but, like i say, it takes effort to do so and i don''t think it''d just slide off on it''s own.

Sujuann

Shiny_Rock
JCrow, what a beatuiful bracelet! Congrats!

What, if I might ask, did you get him?

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
sure, i got him sixpense cufflinks. and according to some history i read online regarding the sixpense, it was given from the bride or bride''s family to the groom for the wedding. oh- and the sixpense cufflinks i gave him were the same date as the one i wore in my shoe.
12.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results