shape
carat
color
clarity

Support group for significant others of PSers?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was reading my husband UCLABelle's post about her "Pricescope Friends" in the Balenciaga thread (yes, I know... reading my husband posts from the board is probably a bit over the top to begin with) and he said, "You know what we need? A support group site for husbands of Pricescope women!" I expanded the support group a bit because of all the wonderful men on here too (
2.gif
), not to mention the ladies without husbands (some in waiting, some not) but we must not be alone in this. How do your significant other's respond to all this PSing?

(BTW, the happy hubby didn't think this whole Pricescope thing was quite so crazy when Mrs. Salvo's husband took him surround sound shopping a few weeks ago!!!)

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
greg is numb by now...it's been 4 years.
3.gif

plus now that i'm a regular on tPF as well as PS, he just shakes his head and laughs.

i also love reading him posts on here and also from tPF...it just shows him i am DEFINITELY not the craziest one out there.
12.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
well, hubby has known I was crazy and obsessive long before PS. It is funny b/c now that i''m on the purse forum some too he always looks at me and says "pricescope?" and i''m like noooo...of course on on another expensive addiction. He only starts to care when my online time interferes with family time and I''m not usually on when my kids are up or home so i don''t get into trouble very often...the minimize function on the computer has come in handy a time or two though
11.gif

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
My husband really wants my ring done because he "wants my wife back". I think he''s scared that it''s gone beyond the one ring, and he may be right.... but I do know that once I''m done I''ll likely scale it back... I feel like I''m in such a waiting phase.... ugh!!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/26/2006 1:29:19 PM
Author: Mara
greg is numb by now...it''s been 4 years.
3.gif

plus now that i''m a regular on tPF as well as PS, he just shakes his head and laughs.

i also love reading him posts on here and also from tPF...it just shows him i am DEFINITELY not the craziest one out there.
12.gif
omg I used this excuse on dh once and his response? "you''re aspiring to be though, right?" hahaha!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, right now my husband is happily watching a football game, and I am happily playing around on PS while doing some laundry! I wouldn''t be happy watching football and he wouldn''t be happy on a jewelry forum...so it works best for us both to do something we enjoy! I just don''t like to watch TV, I can''t help it.

phoenixgirl

Ideal_Rock
I really don''t know what it is about diamonds and jewelry . . . I think I am becoming more and more obsessed! And before this was all hypothetical, but in the past four months I''ve gotten a new diamond wedding band and new diamond stud earrings, and I can''t stop thinking about a pendant! It''s like the more you hit the drug, the more you need it!

All of my friends make fun of me. At least my husband seems to realize that, hey, life is too short to criticize what makes someone happy.

I''ve even gotten him posting on some biking forum. It used to be that I''d talk about "the diamond forum" this and "the diamond forum" that, so now it''s cute when he chimes in with his stories.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
I thought this was a support group site for women with husbands?
9.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okey doke, hubby wants in on this group!!!!
3.gif
Wants to find out how to get me the heck off of here, LOL!!!! So not gonna happen.
9.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/26/2006 1:22:17 PM
Author:Dee*Jay
I was reading my husband UCLABelle''s post about her ''Pricescope Friends'' in the Balenciaga thread (yes, I know... reading my husband posts from the board is probably a bit over the top to begin with) and he said, ''You know what we need? A support group site for husbands of Pricescope women!'' I expanded the support group a bit because of all the wonderful men on here too (
2.gif
), not to mention the ladies without husbands (some in waiting, some not) but we must not be alone in this. How do your significant other''s respond to all this PSing?

(BTW, the happy hubby didn''t think this whole Pricescope thing was quite so crazy when Mrs. Salvo''s husband took him surround sound shopping a few weeks ago!!!)
WHAT!! I did this tonight. I didn''t know it was "over the top" And my husband didn''t say anything about my being crazy. Guess I''ve moved on to another PS level!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mine would probably like to get me off, too! Last night we were ready to go to sleep, and I whispered...Rolex..you know, a subliminal message. And I heard a whisper back...Timex.....
9.gif

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/27/2006 11:11:51 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
Mine would probably like to get me off, too! Last night we were ready to go to sleep, and I whispered...Rolex..you know, a subliminal message. And I heard a whisper back...Timex.....
9.gif
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
OMG i''M DYING HERE!!!

nejarb

Shiny_Rock
will this support group take place on PS?

kaya

Rough_Rock
Yeah when my husband found out there was a message board on purses that I belong to including this, which should be over now that I have my rings, he thinks I''m crazy.
36.gif

But at least he knows what a fendi spy bag is..or a nice diamond.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, Dee Jay...I saw you mention something about new earrings on Kenny''s thread and I didn''t want to hijack his...so what news do you have for us????????

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh you PSers don't miss a thing do you?!?

If the UPS man brings my magic little package tonight I'll try to get some pics and post in SMTearR (
2.gif
). Not sure how the the photos might turn out since they'll have to be all indoor (the sun is LONG set by now here in the gloomy midwest). But I've not had the best luck with deliveries lately so I'm not overly hopeful for today...

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay!! Something to look forward to!!
36.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/27/2006 8:19:08 PM
Author: Kaleigh
Okey doke, hubby wants in on this group!!!!
3.gif
Wants to find out how to get me the heck off of here, LOL!!!! So not gonna happen.
9.gif
LOL!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results