shape
carat
color
clarity

Support for Fox and her reported experiences with the Natural Sapphire Company

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gemnick

Rough_Rock
My apologies for beginning a new thread ... for some reason I wasn''t able to reply to any of the previous posts on Fox''s original thread.

First of all ... hats off to you (again) Fox, for having the courage and the integrity to report your experiences. Although some posters appear to believe your report amounted to a final summation in a jury trial, I read it as simply your report. It appears (to me) that there is a resentment among some forum members about lawyers and law students that pre-dates you or your posting, and I hope you will not personalize those expressions.

FWIW, I thought your posts were fair and reasonable.

Having read the NSC''s reply post on the Pricescope board ... I will say, it did not reflect the tone of customer service of a company I would want to do business with. Contrast the NSC''s response to those provided by Whiteflash, for example, when a customer complained that things didn''t go as hoped for, or by GOG, or James Allen.

I appreciate the heads up about your experience, and hope you get the price of your setting refunded. Even if you don''t, you can hold your head high for doing the right thing.

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us.

Best,

-Gemnick

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/27/2009 5:15:49 PM
Author:gemnick
My apologies for beginning a new thread ... for some reason I wasn''t able to reply to any of the previous posts on Fox''s original thread.

First of all ... hats off to you (again) Fox, for having the courage and the integrity to report your experiences. Although some posters appear to believe your report amounted to a final summation in a jury trial, I read it as simply your report. It appears (to me) that there is a resentment among some forum members about lawyers and law students that pre-dates you or your posting, and I hope you will not personalize those expressions.

FWIW, I thought your posts were fair and reasonable.

Having read the NSC''s reply post on the Pricescope board ... I will say, it did not reflect the tone of customer service of a company I would want to do business with. Contrast the NSC''s response to those provided by Whiteflash, for example, when a customer complained that things didn''t go as hoped for, or by GOG, or James Allen.

I appreciate the heads up about your experience, and hope you get the price of your setting refunded. Even if you don''t, you can hold your head high for doing the right thing.

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us.

Best,

-Gemnick
gemnick, the thread was closed by the mods for a reason - most likely that no more needed to be said until someone comes back with a resolution.

Fox2009

Rough_Rock
Gemnick--

Thanks so much for your kind response to my (very long) thread. Even though I wish some things hadn''t been said, to me or others, I am glad to share the experience, and I''ll update when/if things get resolved--whichever direction it goes in.

I really appreciate your thoughtfulness, thanks again!:)

Ali

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/27/2009 5:15:49 PM
Author:gemnick

The thread was closed so no more posts could be made.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results