shape
carat
color
clarity

Sold Super white 2.28 L vs2 OEC in CVB casblanca

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
The videos work great. Watched them a whole bunch, lol.

I love your ring!!!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Please, God, someone buy this ring. Talk about an amazing value!!! :love:

Weecam

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What an awesome deal....
:kiss2:

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So Alex can't hold my stone any longer:( Someone has been after it and I don't blame him-he's held it long enough. He will only hold till the end of week. So if anyone is interested in my ring, I will sell it to a PSer for 12.5k- offer is good until Friday and then I may consign it (price will obviously be higher) or keep it. I'm kind of up in the air right now as to what I want to do, but I certainly don't want to lose money if I don't have a stone that I am ready to buy.

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So Alex can't hold my stone any longer:( Someone has been after it and I don't blame him-he's held it long enough. He will only hold till the end of week. So if anyone is interested in my ring, I will sell it to a PSer for 12.5k- offer is good until Friday and then I may consign it (price will obviously be higher) or keep it. I'm kind of up in the air right now as to what I want to do, but I certainly don't want to lose money if I don't have a stone that I am ready to buy.

I'm sorry he can't hold your stone for longer, though I totally understand why he must :cry2:

Just a thought - would he be willing to sell/consign your ring? I've seen him do it before on his IG and he obviously has a large following...might be worth asking (if you haven't already!). I hope your ring sells fast so you could get the stone you want!!! Best of luck!

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm sorry he can't hold your stone for longer, though I totally understand why he must :cry2:

Just a thought - would he be willing to sell/consign your ring? I've seen him do it before on his IG and he obviously has a large following...might be worth asking (if you haven't already!). I hope your ring sells fast so you could get the stone you want!!! Best of luck!

He only offers wholesale prices...

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
At this price, someone is getting a steal of a deal!

sunandsky

Shiny_Rock
Hi Soxfan! Bear with me, I'm slow as I have a few things going on and apologies if this info is out there. Could this be sized to a 6.5/6.75? What color does it face up as? What is the body color? Do you have a head on shot that shows the facet pattern? Thanks very much!

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Soxfan! Bear with me, I'm slow as I have a few things going on and apologies if this info is out there. Could this be sized to a 6.5/6.75? What color does it face up as? What is the body color? Do you have a head on shot that shows the facet pattern? Thanks very much!

Hi Sunandsky! Yes, it can be sized to a 6.5 or 7.5.Face up color is a K. Body color is not evident as it is in a platinum halo. Head on shots and videos here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/yUDMM3TwvnwB5N5V6

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@soxfan Not sure if that is your album you just posted above, but you may want to edit the name that appears with it (in your post) for privacy/security purposes. ;-)

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Shoot. How do I edit it?

I’m sorry but I don’t know that app to suggest a fix except maybe look in the profile settings? Alternatively, I’d hit ‘report concern’ and ask Admin to edit/delete the post in the mean time.

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hopefully the person who just sent me a message on LT can see this-I replied but your email says "undeliverable." I think the gmail address was just misspelled. You might want to fix and send me another message:)

sunandsky

Shiny_Rock
Hi Soxfan, thanks so much for the info. I was trying to sort this out by tomorrow but I have too much “life” going on right now, I’m sorry. Fingers crossed this works out for someone.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Geez I wish this were priced in Canadian dollars! lol

cheers--Sharon

Weecam

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Good for you @soxfan! I hope you’re able to get the diamond you had on hold!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results