shape
carat
color
clarity

Super Excited to Receive my 1.44ct RB Upgrade!

sparky6

Rough_Rock
Hi All,

I am sooo excited to receive my new upgrade a 1.44ct H SI1- completely eye clean, Round Brilliant from James Allen. I am picking up the ring this Friday and the wait is killing me! I keep imagining how the diamond will look in person!

Here is the link to the stone:

http://www.jamesallen.com/diamonds/H-SI1-Ideal-Cut-Round-Diamond-1421582.asp

I will post pictures as soon as I receive it!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can't wait to see!!!

Newjewels

Shiny_Rock
Exciting! :lol:

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
so excited for you! be sure to take lots of pic. :appl:

hmr_mama

Brilliant_Rock
Pretty diamond! What are you upgrading from? Maybe you can post some pictures of your current ring while we wait!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Can't wait to see it!

sparky6

Rough_Rock
Thanks guys!

I am upgrading from a 1.05ct RB F Si2. I do not have the original setting as I sent it off to James Allen for them to buy my stone and have it removed from my current setting. My original setting was pretty but after seeing all the beautiful halo's on here I have been itching to get one for myself. So the new stone will be put on a newly created Harry Winston inspired Round Halo setting!

I will try and find pics of my original setting but I never really took good pictures of it! I will be sure to for my new setting :naughty:

moosemom

Shiny_Rock
What an exciting time! It is a pretty stone and I bet it will look gorgeous and huge in your new setting. I can't wait to see it.

ideal5555

Rough_Rock
sounds exciting!

curious, if you don't mind me asking, how was JA upgrade policy? (and was the old stone purchased from them also?)

thank you!

sparky6

Rough_Rock
Ideal5555,

My stone that I sold to James Allen was not originally from them. My FI at the time, now DH bought it from our local wholesale jeweller but they did not have any upgrade policies.

I received quotes from a few online vendors and James Allen was a little bit under what I received from another Vendor but I was most comfortable to go with them. So far JamesAllen has been incredibly professional.

They provided me with 2 options:They could have either mailed me a cheque for the amount I sold my stone for or apply a credit towards a purchase of a JamesAllen stone, which is the route I took!

Since my DH bought my original stone at a wholesale price, not a mall store, James Allen offered almost the same amount my DH originally paid for it! I recommend them without a doubt!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new diamond looks great. The trade up sounds very decent too.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a wonderful size stone! Can't wait to see it! :appl:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, how exciting!! It sounds like a gorgeous ring, can't wait to see it!

I'm so excited for you and can't wait to see it!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results