shape
carat
color
clarity

Super Ebay find! Tanzanite and Sapphire ring.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I bought this little beauty as a treat for myself. I saw it on ebay and it was priced superlow. I figured if it turned out to be ugly in person I wouldn''t have lost much money. (£18 - approx $25).

I contacted the seller after it arrived because I was blown away by the stone. I wanted to double check it wasn''t a sim. He assured me that its not a sim but did say it was a low grade Tanzanite which had been enhanced. There are white sapphires in the halo and on the shank.

I love the setting. Its really beautifully made.
1.gif

newring1maisiebelle.jpg

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock

newring2maisiebelle.jpg

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock

newring3maisiebelle.jpg

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock

newring5maisiebelle.jpg

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock

newring6maisiebelle.jpg

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock

newring8maisiebelle.jpg

karpouzi

Shiny_Rock
23.gif
30.gif
It is super gorgeous!

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
I love it Maisie! Great find!
36.gif

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! Especially at that price.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Maisie - that is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just love love love love love Tanzanite.

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Wow, its gorgeous and I love the detail on the setting.

ma re

Ideal_Rock
What''s the metal - even if it''s silver you didn''t overpay, but still...? It''s a very nice ring!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/16/2010 1:29:13 PM
Author: ma re
What''s the metal - even if it''s silver you didn''t overpay, but still...? It''s a very nice ring!
Its sterling silver
1.gif

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it looks lovely! Very pretty ring :)

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring!

virgoruby

Shiny_Rock
What a fantastic find - very pretty!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wooooohoooooo, Maisie! That''s as FAB as I thought it was going to be! Looks lovely on you, m''dear!

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Maisie - I hope you don''t mind me saying but Tanzanite is NEVER enhanced so I''m very worried by the Seller''s comments. Tanzanite can be coated (which can scratch off) but apart from that it''s not enhanced. The only treatment to Tanzanite is routine heating - perhaps the Seller meant that? Can you take it to somebody nearby to get it checked out? I may be worrying unnecessarily (and actually for the price you paid, even if it''s a sim, you''ve made your money on the goldweight!) but it''s probably safer just to get an expert pair of eyes on it.

I hope you didn''t mind me saying that. I''ve retyped this post about a million times because I don''t want to hurt your feelings.
7.gif

SB621

Ideal_Rock
that is a beautiful ring....AND I LOVE THE QUOTE IN YOUR SIGGY!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/16/2010 5:04:39 PM
Author: LovingDiamonds
Maisie - I hope you don''t mind me saying but Tanzanite is NEVER enhanced so I''m very worried by the Seller''s comments. Tanzanite can be coated (which can scratch off) but apart from that it''s not enhanced. The only treatment to Tanzanite is routine heating - perhaps the Seller meant that? Can you take it to somebody nearby to get it checked out? I may be worrying unnecessarily (and actually for the price you paid, even if it''s a sim, you''ve made your money on the goldweight!) but it''s probably safer just to get an expert pair of eyes on it.

I hope you didn''t mind me saying that. I''ve retyped this post about a million times because I don''t want to hurt your feelings.
7.gif
I am not offended at all. Please don''t worry
1.gif
I am not worried if its coated. I won''t be wearing it so often that it will rub off quickly. And as you say, for the price I paid it doesn''t matter so much.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/16/2010 5:18:34 PM
Author: Sarahbear621
that is a beautiful ring....AND I LOVE THE QUOTE IN YOUR SIGGY!
9.gif

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/16/2010 5:24:48 PM
Author: Maisie

Date: 3/16/2010 5:04:39 PM
Author: LovingDiamonds

7.gif
I am not offended at all. Please don''t worry
1.gif
I am not worried if its coated. I won''t be wearing it so often that it will rub off quickly. And as you say, for the price I paid it doesn''t matter so much.
I''m so pleased Maisie. I was very worried about posting. For the price it''s a great bargain because costume jewellery costs more! Enjoy your ring but keep it out of a sonic cleaner, away from water and heat and you should be okay. x

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
For what you paid, it''s a very pretty ring, regardless of what the stone really is. And that setting is beautiful.

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
Maisie It''s so pretty!!!!! I''m glad you got yourself a little sparkly:)
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
It was just a little treat for myself. I will wear it as a dress ring so no bashing it about
1.gif

I also picked up a tiffany silver ring for £19. Its far too small but I couldn''t let a bargain go by! I am giving it to my son''s girlfriend. She has teeny fingers! It looks pretty authentic to me. I did lots of reading up first
9.gif

jewelz617

Brilliant_Rock
It looks so expensive! Nice find. I love ebay
1.gif

mochi

Ideal_Rock
It''s absolutely beautiful and I''m impressed with the detailing on the ring.

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful. Great price too.

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty ring!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
What a great find!! It''s a beautiful ring!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results