shape
carat
color
clarity

Super Cute and Funny

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
I''ve seen programs about this guy on Animal Planet before, but I''m watching it again and decided to look him up online - check it out, he trains cats!!
23.gif

He has videos on his site and pictures - its super impressive.

He also works with dogs. Has anyone seen this show?

And the best part - they are ALL RESCUES
9.gif
Now I want to go to Vegas just to see his show - it looks amazing, and I love that he rescues all of these and uses it as an opportunity to promote animal rescue
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Seriously, this is super cute, and how can you not love that he rescues all these animals?

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Oh, that is EXCELLENT - I love the vertical pole climbing cat!

I am also wildly curious as to how one "discovers" that this is the cat''s natural talent and joy. It just doesn''t seem like something that would come up naturally ....
41.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
OMG I love that one too - its so impressive to me how athletic cats really are, considering mine lie around and sleep 99% of the time
20.gif

That''s a good point about figuring out what the cats do naturally - my guess would be he probably has some "cat runs" indoors or outdoors, with lots of different poles, obstacles, etc...and he just watches to see which cats do what.

I would think you would also learn a lot living with them too - for instance, I certainly know that while my ragdoll wannabe boy kitty can''t jump up high for anything, he''s surprisingly good at wedging his (enormous, fluffy) self underneath things you would never think he could get under...

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
My darling seems to be good at sleeping and (apologies for the indelicacy) horking. I may lack creativity, but I doubt either one of these talents could be adapted for the stage, so ... looks like she''ll just have to stay in the wings!

Back on topic, I remember there''s a Russian cat circus that was doing a world tour a few years ago: I didn''t get to see them, but a friend did and loved it. Now if only I could remember the name ....

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
OMG ROFL @ your description of your kitties...probably all of mine are far too neurotic to ever consider doing anything besides hiding in front of that many people...but now that you mention it, the Raggie can clear a room by, um, well...let''s just say he''s exceptionally smelly when he wants to be
14.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, those doggies and kitties are so talented, awwwww; thanks for sharing
9.gif
35.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very cool.

mia1181

Brilliant_Rock
Aw DH would like to see that show! He loves stuff like that!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awww that is so cool! D and I set up an obstacle course for Manolo with little jumps and things for him to go under and grab etc and he loved it. We should do it again for him soon!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/15/2009 8:10:08 PM
Author: Skippy123
Wow, those doggies and kitties are so talented, awwwww; thanks for sharing
9.gif
35.gif

Isn''t it amazing Skippy? I think the coolest part for me (other than them all being rescues - LOVE that) is that you can really see what he says is true - he took things the kitties to anyway, and he worked with their natural behavior.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/15/2009 11:34:33 PM
Author: mia1181
Aw DH would like to see that show! He loves stuff like that!

Hehe me too - I''m SUCH a nerd
41.gif
I totally want to go see that show now too
3.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/16/2009 5:12:04 AM
Author: bee*
Awww that is so cool! D and I set up an obstacle course for Manolo with little jumps and things for him to go under and grab etc and he loved it. We should do it again for him soon!

Oh my yes, you MUST do this again, but this time with a video camera - that sounds too adorable for words.

Maybe you should do kitty Agility with him - there are some really cool videos of people doing it on YouTube. I love it:

Link 1 - 4 month old kitten - ADORABLE!

Link 2 - this is a large orange kitty on Dog Agility equipment!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
OK, and one more video - this is what it would look like if I tried to do Agility with one of my cats
20.gif
3.gif
41.gif

Babyblue033

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/16/2009 8:29:57 PM
Author: AmberGretchen
OK, and one more video - this is what it would look like if I tried to do Agility with one of my cats
20.gif
3.gif
41.gif
LOL I can totally see that with my guys too. But I had no idea cat agility even existed until a few days ago I saw it on Animal Planet about cat shows. But of course the cat wasn''t "in the mood" that day so I didn''t actually get to SEE the cat do anything. LOL!!!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/16/2009 8:34:52 PM
Author: Babyblue033
Date: 2/16/2009 8:29:57 PM

LOL I can totally see that with my guys too. But I had no idea cat agility even existed until a few days ago I saw it on Animal Planet about cat shows. But of course the cat wasn''t ''in the mood'' that day so I didn''t actually get to SEE the cat do anything. LOL!!!

Haha - how perfectly "cat" is that? They are such ornery and idiosyncratic creatures - I think its what makes them so loveable and at the same time, so humorous
3.gif

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Wow, awesome.

Have you ever been to Key West? There''s a French guy down there who has a street show involving his trained cats. I''ve even seen him perform on tv a few times.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results