shape
carat
color
clarity

Sunset on the Water

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

piepiezzz

Rough_Rock
Here is my Plan. Let me know your HONEST thoughts.

We are going on a Carribean Cruise next Sat. Sept 18th to Grand Cayman and Cozumel. We will be in Cozumel where I have reserved a PRIVATE dinner on the beach at the 5-star Hotel, The Interconti Presidente, at sunset.(for a fee, of course) There she will be greeted with a dozen roses and a bottle of her favorite wine. The table will be surrounded by candles and we will be served Steak and Lobster Tails(pre-ordered). I don''t think she has ANY clue, but if she has any ideas at this point, I will tease her all night.

We will then reside to the beach with our wine, where I have prepared a special poem for her. I will post the first poem I wrote to her below the story, it was our first Valentines Day together where I ordered in with candles, presents, etc. So this NEW idea is kind of just an improvement on her FAVORITE date thus far.

This new poem talks about how I couldn''t be happier, etc. Again, she might be thinking its coming now, NOPE.

I will end it with a kiss, nothing more. We will continue to walk on the beach until I say, "it''s getting late, we better head back to the boat" after a few steps I will say I forgot something and walk her back towards the water.

I will grab her, and I haven''t worked out the exact words yet, but something to the effect that I lied when I said that Im the happiest man and that there is one thing that would make me happier, If she would agree to spend the rest of her life with me. (not in those words exactly)
Get Down on one knee and propose the traditional way....

It kind of replicates her favorite date but in an incredibly romantic setting.

Here is the poem I wrote for Valentine''s Day.( I had a g-friend for 8 yrs before I met the love of my life)
Just told you for background to the poem

The Most Precious Resource

Many Years have come and gone
With nothing to show for the efforts
What once seemed in abundance
Seems an impossibility to track down

Although a necessity to life
One can travel far and wide without it
Your journey will be a dark one however
Without a flame to clarify your path

Many claimants believe they possess it
But their fallacies fall on deaf ears
For you know if they had truly uncovered this treasure
It would be too immense to conceal

It wears an indelible mark
And fills a void deep inside.
Without this mark you become limited
And unable to truly become complete

This resource I speak of is the most precious on earth
I had all but given up hope, on finding it
Until you came along, to renew my faith
And show me that a supply of love still exists

…………………….Thank you for helping me begin to fill the void

reena

Ideal_Rock
i have chills! it's perfect. she will love it. let us know how it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results