shape
carat
color
clarity

**SunnyD***

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
I saw your post regarding your headband... and I was just looking around for something and stumbled along a knotties bio that made one and it looks pretty cool :)

Enjoy!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
That looks VERY cool! I would make one suggestion to add to her design. Get some velveteen ribbon to line the underside of the satin ribbon. It will give your hair something to grab onto so the ribbon doesn''t fall out.

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for thinking of me BB! Unfortunately, I can''t see any of her pics!
39.gif
Might be because I''m at work, I''ll have to try at home. Yay!

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
Ok- So I was at Joanns today and they had their swarvoski crystals on sale so I was looking at them to make a necklace... and then i found the perfect things for you to make your headband.. and I decided I need to make one for my rehearsal dinner.. LOL.. I will post the pics of what I bought that I think would be perfect! :) Probably later tonight or tomorrow :)

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/27/2009 3:42:21 PM
Author: blondebunny
Ok- So I was at Joanns today and they had their swarvoski crystals on sale so I was looking at them to make a necklace... and then i found the perfect things for you to make your headband.. and I decided I need to make one for my rehearsal dinner.. LOL.. I will post the pics of what I bought that I think would be perfect! :) Probably later tonight or tomorrow :)
BB- I hope you are still around here when I plan my wedding
31.gif

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/27/2009 4:01:02 PM
Author: Dreamgirl
Date: 1/27/2009 3:42:21 PM

Author: blondebunny

BB- I hope you are still around here when I plan my wedding
31.gif
of course I will be... I might try to start making some wedding things like this headband, jewelry, maybe invites and do an etsy shop or something for fun :) oh who knows.. im so good at this maybe I can be a wedding planner.. hahaha

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/27/2009 3:55:31 PM
Author: sunnyd
Sweet!!! Can''t wait to see!! I almost just bought one I found on weddingfactorydirect.com.
oh wow that is pretty inexpensive sunnyd! Ill have to add up what mine will cost when Im done..

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
haha, sorry to threadjack- I''ve toyed with the idea of being a wedding planner myself....
27.gif
I certainly do hope you will stick around!

Blair138

Brilliant_Rock
It''s too bad you aren''t in IL Blondebunny, I would LOVE to have a wedding planning business. It''s something I have always thought about it and I think I would be mighty good at it
9.gif

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
It was $11 for shipping though, yeesh. So I'm looking forward to what you come up with!

I always thought I would be good as a planner also. In fact, my FSIL want to start one up. She graduating with a PR degree in May and is totally serious when we joke about it. I love lists. Haha. Me = dork.
3.gif

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/27/2009 7:08:44 PM
Author: sunnyd
It was $11 for shipping though, yeesh. So I''m looking forward to what you come up with!

I always thought I would be good as a planner also. In fact, my FSIL want to start one up. She graduating with a PR degree in May and is totally serious when we joke about it. I love lists. Haha. Me = dork.
3.gif
omg im obsessed with having a "list" i have on almost everyday.. and when i dont i forget stuff... i also like to be very organzied.. which my wedding closet at my one bedroom isnt right now and my stuff is flowing into the living room.. LOL

I dont know if I will have time tomorrow.. hopefully later tonight after FI goes to bed ill just lay it out as a "mock up" for you but i have to meet 3 potential DOCs tomorrow and I have to go to Sams LOL.. and I have class.. but Ill atleast get a few pics and post :)

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
That''s cool, whenever you get a minute. LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results