shape
carat
color
clarity

Sunnyd- my DIY headband

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

anniee19

Shiny_Rock
Here is the pic of my DIY headband I said I would take. I found a plain, thin metal headband that didn''t squeeze my head too much and used a tiny bit of glue to put the ribbon on it. I then took the jewel piece and stitched it onto the ribbon where I wanted it to be. It took maybe 15 minutes total and was very easy, and cost about $12. I am still thinking about using a wider ribbon or maybe a satin silver one, instead of the shiny silver one I used.

headbandwedding.JPG

anniee19

Shiny_Rock
And here it is from the front! I just got my veil yesterday and am excited to show it off!

bridegetup.JPG

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Pretty!!! That looks awesome. Love the veil too! Where did you get your brooch?

anniee19

Shiny_Rock
It''s from a bracelet that I found on clearance in Macy''s. It had some other links on it but the middle part was just what I wanted, so I used wire cutters to just snip the middle out.

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
What a cute project! Love your veil too. Its so full and playful.

Would you mind posting a link to your thread in the DIY Thread at the top of this forum?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results