shape
carat
color
clarity

Sunkist returns as a Mrs.!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Hi! I''m back in town and I''m married, honeymooned, and I feel like I''m starting a whole new life with my new husband
9.gif
The wedding was wonderful, the reception was fantastic, and the honeymoon was a blast! I have a few snap shots that a friend took at the wedding I''ll share below. We went to Kauai for the honeymoon and, oh my goodness, that island is amazing! Gorgeous!! I can''t wait to go back to the islands again. But most importantly, I''m even more in love with my husband than I ever thought I could be. Life is wonderful and even though I''m back at work and at the daily grind, I don''t mind so much! All the time spent with the LIW and my short time as a BIW was totally worth it! Marriage is awesome
1.gif

Hopefully I''ll have more pics to share later, but here''s a couple for now... The first one, I cropped, sorry!

IMG_0066.jpg

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
YAY!!! That is soooo wonderful to hear!!!!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

CONGRATULATIONS MRS. SUNKIST!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Post a million pics!!!!
9.gif

ETA: Whoa, did I just post and not say how beautiful you look??? BAD me! You & your husband look incredible and your veil is to die for!!!!! The lanterns in the next pic are sooo gorgeous too!!!!

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
The reception was at my parents house. this was the entrance. I LOVE the lanterns we had all around the house!

IMG_0072ee.jpg

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
And this was the patio in the back. It was a perfect night for the reception. I''m so happy it turned out so wonderfully!

IMG_0067.jpg

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
THANKS, ABLI!!!
9.gif
I will post more pics when I get them! I think our photographer is going to give us digital proofs as well, so hopefully I can share them
36.gif

Hehe! I like being Mrs. Sunkist!

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Congrats Sunkist!!! I love the pics so far, and yay for the honeymoon! That''s where we''re going next year at around the same time! Congrats, you look fabulous!

Kerbear560

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations sunkist! You looked beautiful! And, like I said when you posted your e-pics, you and your now-husband make an adorable couple! Your parents'' house looks like it was a gorgeous location for your reception! I can''t wait to see more pics!

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! You look gorgeous and I love the dress :).

zhuzhu

Ideal_Rock
Congrats and best wishes!!!!!

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
congrats lady! your dress looked fab on you and the patio looked just beautiful. how wonderful to be able to have your reception at home!

E B

Ideal_Rock
Oh, Sunkist...you looked so beautiful and you and your husband (!) look incredibly happy together. Congratulations!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
awww sunkist i didnt even know you were off getting hitched!!! it seems like just yesterday we were commenting on your dress choices!! i''m so out of it. anyway, CONGRATS. you two look so happy and beautiful.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
You look BEAUTIFUL! And your hubby is HANDSOME! Your dress is just perfect on you too! Congrats!

labbielove

Brilliant_Rock
congratulations "mrs. sunkist"!!
you both look amazing, and your dress looks just perfect on you- love the veil,
and the reception looks so warm and inviting- can''t wait to see more pics
thanks for sharing!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How beautiful! And how brave of your mom to do a home reception! You are a beautiful bride! Congratulations!

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/4/2006 5:19:25 PM
Author: AmberWaves
Congrats Sunkist!!! I love the pics so far, and yay for the honeymoon! That''s where we''re going next year at around the same time! Congrats, you look fabulous!
Amber, you will love Kauai! It is so relaxing but still it really tires you out
3.gif

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/4/2006 5:43:49 PM
Author: Kerbear560
Congratulations sunkist! You looked beautiful! And, like I said when you posted your e-pics, you and your now-husband make an adorable couple! Your parents'' house looks like it was a gorgeous location for your reception! I can''t wait to see more pics!

Thank you Kerbear, you are sweet!

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/4/2006 6:27:28 PM
Author: Mara
awww sunkist i didnt even know you were off getting hitched!!! it seems like just yesterday we were commenting on your dress choices!! i''m so out of it. anyway, CONGRATS. you two look so happy and beautiful.

Yep! It was a whirlwind of an engagement, but I wouldn''t have had it any other way! I don''t see how so many couples can stick out for a year long engagement
6.gif
You are strong!
2.gif

Thanks again, Mara!

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/4/2006 6:14:04 PM
Author: robbie3982
Congrats! You look gorgeous and I love the dress :).

Robbie, I couldn''t help but think of you when I decided to leave my veil on throughout the whole reception! I was having so much fun in it and liked it so much that I just left it on the whole night!
9.gif

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/4/2006 6:44:21 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
How beautiful! And how brave of your mom to do a home reception! You are a beautiful bride! Congratulations!

Yes, she is a very brave lady
2.gif
Plus we had tons of family staying over at our house too
32.gif
What a week!

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations sunkist! You and your hubby make a lovely couple, and it made me smile to see (and read) how happy you are. Congrats again!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
awe, sunkist! you two look sooo happy!! love the dress choice!! and that veil, wow! i love that you were able to have the reception at your parent''s home!! you can''t find a more special location!! oh, and you must post pics of your honeymoon! i can''t wait to see that and more pro wedding pics! i''m sure it was so wonderful.

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
Aww.... Mrs. Sunkist!!! You both look wonderful and I can''t wait to see more pics! looks like the dress turned out great! Congratulations!

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
Yay for Mr. and Mrs. Sunkist!!!
36.gif

Congratulations! You two look so happy! I can''t wait to see more pics!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Sunkist, you look so beautiful and happy! I love your dress...It looks perfect for you. Congrats!!!

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
sunkist, you and your hubby look beautiful! I love your dress! The house looked amazing!! You''re so lucky to be able to have your reception at a familiar place. That''s what I want to do too!

Congrats!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lovely pictures!! I love the dress you finally ended up with! You and your hubby look very cute together and happy. Congratulations!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Congrats sunkist! The entrance and patio at your parent''s house looks gorgeous!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats Mrs. Sunkist! Your pics so far are just gorgeous! I''ve enjoyed seeing you morph from a LIW into a Mrs.! here on PS!
36.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, Sunkist!!! You and your new hubby are adorable, and you were such a beautiful bride!! Everything looked lovely!! Post more pics!!!! So happy for you!!!! Best wishes always!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results