shape
carat
color
clarity

Sold Summer Sale

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lovechild

Rough_Rock
Emailed yesterday!

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow, I'm late to this thread. Out of the two that are left, I'm interested in getting the rose gold twist band. Will try contacting you via LoupeTroop Tuesday. I will have a very busy and routing day of travel on Monday.

I'll be on the lookout for your message. =)2
Emailed yesterday!

Responded back. Apologies on the delay - some LT generate messages aren't coming through or were filtered into a different inbox.

And as a quick update to everyone - I've thought long and hard about whether or not to list my 5-stone OEC or french cut eternity. I appreciate everyone's patience and all the lovely inquiries, but I've decided not to list either of them at this time. I am hoping to source a replacement french cut eternity that will fit, and once I do, it will be listed. So if anyone is looking to re-home one in a size 5.75 or 6, please let me know!

dep4htc

Rough_Rock
Hello-
Sorry I missed that gorgeous DK eternity. Would like to ask about the 2 on the fence rings ( one was an OEC?) and any other Eternities you might part with.
Thanks
Donna

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hello-
Sorry I missed that gorgeous DK eternity. Would like to ask about the 2 on the fence rings ( one was an OEC?) and any other Eternities you might part with.
Thanks
Donna

I think our posts may have crossed... I had shared in my post above that I decided not to sell the two rings at this point. I'm on the hunt for a replacement french cut eternity, so hopefully I will find one soon and can then pass this one onto another PSer =)2

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Update - the mixed french/single cut band has sold and the 18k RG twist band is pending payment.

That leaves the CvB ruby micro eternity left... I am willing to reduce this band down to $800. Please, someone, take this off my hands and onto yours!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results