carat
color
clarity

Summer 2016 Blockbusters

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Already seen:

Deadpool: Loved it. Extremely funny. Enjoyed it!
Batman versus Superman: Liked it, would have to see again to decide if I loved it. TOTALLY AWESOME!! BOUGHT THE BLUE RAY IT IS EVEN AWESOMER!!! (is that even a word?)
Captain America: Had huge issues: disappointing. Bright spot: Black Panther rocked. IT WAS OK BUT BLACK PANTHER REALLY NICE SURPRISE!!
X-Men: Apocalypse: Liked it but didn't love it. Loved it!!
Star Trek Beyond: Can't wait! GOOD MOVIE!!

TO see:
Wonder Woman: COUNT DOWN HAS BEGUN!! CAN'T WAIT!!
Justice League: COUNT DOWN HAS BEGUN! CANT WAIT!!!
Secret Life of Pets: CAN'T WAIT. DITTO!!
Finding Dory: Seeing this WEEK! RENTAL
Ghostbusters: Will wait to rent. MAYBE
Suicide Squad: DH can't wait. I think it will be funny. DITTO!
Doctor Strange: Looking forward to it. DITTO!!
Long-Assed-JK Rowling Movie Title: Will wait for reviews to decide if we'll see in theaters. NOT SURE
Star Wars: Rogue One: DH can't wait. I'll be along for the ride. DITTO
Assasin's Creed: We'll wait to see reviews to see if we'll watch it. LOOKING FORWARD TO IT
Angry Birds: We'll wait to rent. DITTO
Jason Bourne: likely to watch, but will wait for reviews. WHY NOT?!
Whiskey Tango Foxtrol: Will wait to rent it, it's only out to purchase right now. RENTAL

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Star Trek--will see today.

AND SHARKNADO 4 tonight....in the comfort of our own home. Can't wait!! :bigsmile:

cheers--Sharon

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Sharon!
Just saw "Absolutely Fabulous" and it was great!! I had never watched the TV show but still really liked the movie.
I also saw "Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates" which was silly but fine enough to escape from the heat.. it was very hot in NY two weeks ago. :roll:
Bad Moms, War Dogs, Little Men all look good enough to see.
Just saw the trailer to "Sully" which comes out in September and totally looking forward to that!
I really posted about movies to hijack your thread a moment to show you my newest Cartier acquisition as I know you are a true fan.
We were in Rome (where it was about a billion degrees!) 3 weeks ago and I bought a ring that I love that rarely comes up on Ebay and has been discontinued.
It's the Cartier Entrelaces ring. I bought a size 47 because it was just about the only one left anywhere but it's a bit too big so I brought it into Cartier NY to have sizing balls put in the back. I am usually a 47 or 48 but this ring seems to be bigger than most.
Can't seem to get the picture oriented correctly. :???:
Enjoy the summer!!! :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

img_12421.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rubies-R-Me|1470085265|4061417 said:
Hi Sharon!
Just saw "Absolutely Fabulous" and it was great!! I had never watched the TV show but still really liked the movie.
I also saw "Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates" which was silly but fine enough to escape from the heat.. it was very hot in NY two weeks ago. :roll:
Bad Moms, War Dogs, Little Men all look good enough to see.
Just saw the trailer to "Sully" which comes out in September and totally looking forward to that!
I really posted about movies to hijack your thread a moment to show you my newest Cartier acquisition as I know you are a true fan.
We were in Rome (where it was about a billion degrees!) 3 weeks ago and I bought a ring that I love that rarely comes up on Ebay and has been discontinued.
It's the Cartier Entrelaces ring. I bought a size 47 because it was just about the only one left anywhere but it's a bit too big so I brought it into Cartier NY to have sizing balls put in the back. I am usually a 47 or 48 but this ring seems to be bigger than most.
Can't seem to get the picture oriented correctly. :???:
Enjoy the summer!!! :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

Rubies!!! Hellooooo! :wavey:

I am glad you cooled off, in the comfort of a Cartier store, and got that gorgeous ring! :appl: Me loves! You could make us a video "a Roman holiday" about your ring and you would be in fine form given this is a thread about movies!! :bigsmile:

Thanks for the tip about Ah Fab. I think I would enjoy it.

cheers--Sharon

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Sharyn!
Yes.. that's exactly what we did.. cool off in that lovely Cartier store. It was beastly hot that day.
Since the ring wasn't available in any store in the USA I had emailed the store in Rome if they happened to have this ring and they did! They held it for me until the day we were there and I went to go pick it up.
Neat. :appl: :appl: :appl:
We were only in Rome one day as we had spent most of the week in Sorrento but flew home from Rome since it was a nonstop flight.
A very short "Roman Holiday" as you say.. short but sweet!
Thanks for sharing the bling and the smiles! :love:

img_12422.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rubies-R-Me|1470155947|4061675 said:
Hi Sharyn!
Yes.. that's exactly what we did.. cool off in that lovely Cartier store. It was beastly hot that day.
Since the ring wasn't available in any store in the USA I had emailed the store in Rome if they happened to have this ring and they did! They held it for me until the day we were there and I went to go pick it up.
Neat. :appl: :appl: :appl:
We were only in Rome one day as we had spent most of the week in Sorrento but flew home from Rome since it was a nonstop flight.
A very short "Roman Holiday" as you say.. short but sweet!
Thanks for sharing the bling and the smiles! :love:

OHHHH love that part of the universe. Bella! And very astute that you called ahead. :read:

It is too funny, but I took a picture of the Cartier store in Paris--where I got a ring a few years ago. HAHA we both got pictures of ourselves outside the doors! You know what they say about birds...

cheers--Sharon

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haaahaa! :lol:
Oh yes.. we do flock together!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rubies-R-Me|1470156575|4061684 said:
Haaahaa! :lol:
Oh yes.. we do flock together!!

Rubies--perhaps you can help my bird brain. I've started a thread in pre-loved and need help regarding a estate Tiffany and Cartier search. You are the best resource I know! :wavey: See you there!

cheers--Sharon

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
canuk-gal|1469984562|4061093 said:
HI:

AND SHARKNADO 4 tonight....in the comfort of our own home. Can't wait!! :bigsmile:

cheers--Sharon

What did you think of it? Star Trek that is. Not Sharknado 4. LOL My son was in town for 2 weeks so I took he and his brother to it last Friday. I am not sure if I liked it as well as the other two.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
redwood66|1470175737|4061820 said:
canuk-gal|1469984562|4061093 said:
HI:

cheers--Sharon

What did you think of it? Star Trek that is. Not Sharknado 4. LOL My son was in town for 2 weeks so I took he and his brother to it last Friday. I am not sure if I liked it as well as the other two.

Well Sharkna.......OOPS :devil: :bigsmile:

Truthfully, my family went and I stayed home. Wasted ticket. So FWIW, they enjoyed it. Enough "twists" to make it enjoyable enough.

cheers--Sharon

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Going to look right now! :wavey:

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
I saw Bad Moms and really enjoyed it. Not only is the movie good/funny, but part of what makes the experience is that the theatre is filled with women/moms (which I'm guessing is pretty typical in most theaters), so the crowd reaction was neat too :D

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Since it is still summer.....saw Love and Friendship tonight on pay per view. My DH and I loved it! So well done.... :appl:

cheers--Sharon

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results