shape
carat
color
clarity

Summer 08 favorites

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Fancy605

Brilliant_Rock
This may be a reflection of my lack of PS search engine skills, but I couldn''t find a thread on 08 summer favorites, and I don''t remember one cropping up, so let''s hear it. What are you''re favorite pieces for summer 08?

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mine summer wardrobe is just shorts, t-shirts, tank tops and flip flops. If I go out to a nice place, I just wear designer jeans or a skirt and a cute top and nicer, heeled slip on shoes. I''m a SAHM so there''s not point in getting all jazzed up to go to the park :)

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
So mines nothing fancy this summer but it suites me perfectly! Solid tees, shorts, knee length cotton skirts, brown linen pants, and a few nicer tops with mostly flipflops. I LOVE that nearly everything I''ve purchased matches each other. Alot of basics makes my wardrobe classy and simple!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
I''m loving the fit at a store I just recently discovered: Martin + Osa. They have super-cute casual summer stuff, and I FINALLY found shorts there that fit my runners'' thighs but don''t gape everywhere else, and they are comfy to boot.

Sadly, summer here (San Francisco) is mostly cold and foggy, so except for occasional get-aways to wine country, its mostly the same old jeans and shirts, since I''m mostly just going to lab
20.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Cute thread:

We live an hour out of S.F., which gets sooooo hot in summer. I live in shorts and shirts. If DH and I go out to dinner, I have several pretty summer dresses that I wear with sandals. I live in these clothes, usually until the end of October.

fleur-de-lis

Brilliant_Rock
I have been achin'' something FIERCE for a maxi dress this year... it''s surprisingly hard to find the "perfect" one, though.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

The two MK and one Donna dress I just bought at half price. I''ve already had folks stop me and ask where I got "that dress".

cheers--Sharon

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
I really don''t understand the whole maxi dress thing. And guys hate them. If Kate Hudson or Eva Longoria look crappy in them (just pick up a People), what hope do the rest of us have?

Besides, it''s so hot in TX, no one would wear one. No way to get a breeze up that thing!

My summer wardrobe is cute T''s or floaty tops paired with capris. Work clothes are breezy skirts or dresses; pants make me too hot. Always sandals; my toes don''t see the inside of shoes again until at least October.

I''m getting the most use out of my Liz Claiborne sandals; comfy and cute; I bought both black and white. They''re thongs with a large silver ornament on top and a small wedge heel.

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/28/2008 10:25:47 PM
Author: Linda W
Cute thread:

We live an hour out of S.F., which gets sooooo hot in summer. I live in shorts and shirts. If DH and I go out to dinner, I have several pretty summer dresses that I wear with sandals. I live in these clothes, usually until the end of October.

Didn''t Mark Twain say ''The coldest winter I ever spent was summer in S.F.?"

Blair138

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/29/2008 9:12:29 PM
Author: fleur-de-lis
I have been achin'' something FIERCE for a maxi dress this year... it''s surprisingly hard to find the ''perfect'' one, though.

I got a GORGEOUS one from Bebe and I cannot find it online for the life of me-it''s a little wild but I LOVE it. If you want a cheapy one, Target had some cute ones too.

My fave thing to wear are skirts and tanks this summer. I found these great dresses at JCrew that I cannot find online right now EITHER! but they are cotton tube dresses that can be worn as a babydoll, tube dress, or a skirt, all you do is fold down the top. I LOVE them and have gotten so many compliments on them!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results