shape
carat
color
clarity

SUGGESTIONS PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
can anyone suggest a wonderful website to look into PAVE rings? I really like the ones that I see on Dirt Cheap Diamonds and I am looking for something similiar to that look. Any suggestions? Any experience with someone who is crediable and wonderful?

Sunni79

Shiny_Rock
I really don''t know but I wanted to acknowledge your post. So many people read them but don''t post an opinion. Have you looked on bizrate to find stores selling pave settings?

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
If you like the ones dcd has why not just buy one from them?
Do a search and you will see that they have many happy customers.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
I agree with strmrdr- DCD has some really nice stuff...but anyways, there are also e-vendors like niceice.com (look under "finished work" section), and whiteflash, just to name a few....

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Well, I do like th eones from Dirt Cheap diamonds... but, I am sure that you do not always buy from the first place that you see that you like. I realize what you are saying, but I would like to do some more ''research'' before I jump into something. I am sure that you understand.

elepri

Brilliant_Rock
I think icestore.com has a nice selection of pave rings, and of course Leon Mege''s site. Also, solomonbrothers.com has tons of designer rings you can browse.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results