shape
carat
color
clarity

suggestions for this week''s photo thread?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock
please suggest what type of photos we should post this week for the weekly wedding photo thread?

wannaBMrsH

Brilliant_Rock
I had earlier done a favorite BM (or any female attendant) photo, maybe we could add:

-Favorite Groomsman Photo (could be of any-or all-groomsmen, best man, or any other male attendant)
-Favorite Children''s Photo (not necessarily only flowergirls and ringbearers, but any child photo)
-Favorite Ring Photo (any photo of the bride and grooms'' rings during the day-exchanging rings, rings on newspaper, anything with rings in it)
-Favorite Jewelry Photo (of any other jewelry other than the rings)
-Favorite Parents Photo (photo of POB or POG, parents dancing or laughing or crying)
-Favorite Toast Photos
-Favorite Dancing Photo
-Favorite Treasure Photos (anything that was exchanged that is treasured-wedding gifts to each other, coins, bible, gifts from parents...anything that was given on the day of the wedding that is a treasure or keepsake)
-Favorite Stationary Photo (could be photo of the invitation, programs, menus, placecards, anything that involves stationary)

Not everyone will have all of them, but some might have other ideas...you just caught me at an inspired time!

mimzy

Brilliant_Rock
favorite group photo?

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock
thanks MrsH! I used mimzy''s this week, but your list will keep me going for the weeks to come!

will you start the new weekly topic thread on Mon 15 Feb? I''ll be on vacation that week. thanks!

wannaBMrsH

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Noelwr, I will definitely start the February 15th thread in your absence.

meresal

Ideal_Rock
How about "Favorite 1st Dance" photo, another week?

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock
meresal - MrsH also suggested a dancing photo, so that will be next week''s topic.
2.gif
thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results