shape
carat
color
clarity

Suggestions for a wedding band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DiamondKnowNothing

Rough_Rock
Here is a photo of a ring similar to the one I have and it's matching band. I think the WB looks odd curved like that and won't be able to be worn separately. Any suggestions on an alternative band that might match the e-ring setting? It does not have to be flush with the ring since it is a "starter" ring that will eventually be reincarnated as another piece of jewelry when I can afford a new diamond.
Thanks in advance!

wb not hot.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have seen a lot of posts on this forum of ladies who did not want a curved wedding band to go around their ring and just decided to wear a straight one on their right hand.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
How about just a thin channel-set diamond band- would be pretty both with the ring and when worn alone...

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock

I agree--the problem with wedding bands tailored to mold to the ering is that you can''t really wear them alone...and if you think you may want to have that option, I''d look for a complementary band that isn''t molded. The set you posted is beautiful--but that wedding band cannot be worn alone.

1.gif

There are enough styles out there that I am sure you can find something!

1.gif

rms

Brilliant_Rock
you could always get the one for the set and a straight band, and mix and match them. that could be fun. and I like the suggestion of using your right hand for the straight band too if you like!

jennyann2

Shiny_Rock
do the diamonds and engraving go all the way around the wedding ring? how about just turning it around when worn alone so that the curved part is on the inside of your hand?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results