shape
carat
color
clarity

Suede question

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DiamondsforDee

Shiny_Rock
So I googled this before posting and I really did not come up with any helpful information, so if this is a terribly stupid question I''m sorry in advance.

Will suede stretch at all? I bought these gorgeous suede boots online and they just barely fit over my gigantic calves. I could probably wear them with tights as is, but I''m not sure about getting my skinny jeans tucked into them. The stupid measurement chart on the website was definitely wrong. I had FI measure my calves before ordering just to be safe.
29.gif
But I love love love the boots and do not want to have to give them up; especially if they will stretch out a bit.

TIA!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have found my suede items have stretched yes with time and wear, but as to how much I wouldn''t like to hazard a guess if the boots will eventually fit the way you want to fit over jeans. But if you do want to keep them with wear they should loosen a bit.

tabu

Shiny_Rock
Ahhhh! Love suede boots this year! So cute, I have some black ones that go up to the knee and yes, they did stretch a little over time. I also bought suede bottie shoes, too cute!
2.gif

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Suede shoes will stretch a bit over time...but it''ll take awhile. You could take them to a good cobbler and they could stretch them much faster for you.

DiamondsforDee

Shiny_Rock
Oh a cobbler is a good idea. Especially since there is one in the next building. I wore a skirt and tights today for the sole purpose of being able to try on the boots with tights. It''s 19 outside so FI thought I was insane, but he just doesn''t understand. I am now more in love with them and hopefully the cobbler can help me out. I just need around 1/2 of an inch! Fingers crossed.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results