shape
carat
color
clarity

Stupid fender bender!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
Uggghhhh, I feel so stupid. I was trying to park my car today and thought I had plenty of room to swing in. Then, scrrraaaape..... I swiped the car next to me. It didn''t put a scratch on his car (I left a note anyway) but my bumper is kinda torn up. Please feel free to share any stories you have so I feel like less of a loser
39.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I did a similar thing when I was in college; the guy I hit was super sweet and said not to worry about. I actually had to go into the bakery and ask who drove a red car outside and explain the situation. It happens to the best of us, hugs.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
DH just came home from the car wash at the local gas station. The door closed on his car and smashed up the top right above his head. The timer said 35 seconds of drying were left, so it definitely wasn''t his fault. The damage is really bad, and all we know right now is that he has to go back tomorrow to speak with a manager.

My guess is that they''ll claim no liability, even though THE DOOR CLOSED ON HIS CAR.

I''m just grateful that DH wasn''t hurt.

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the hug Skippy. You''re always such a sweetheart.

Uggh Haven, that stinks! How weird that it closed like that. Why does it seem like dealing with car damage is always suuuch a pain in the arse??!!!

cocoa

Rough_Rock
That''s very nice of you to leave a note!!!
Back in college days, my car got whipped twice and no one left me any sorry note.
I was teased that it''s my fault for driving a new car. Still have some heated left in me, sorry :)
Don''t feel so bad, it''s happens and you brave enough to take the blame for it
17.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Awww...big hugs! I''ve totally done that to my car before, though on a cement column in my garage, not on another car, but my DH (BF at the time), slammed the car into a car behind him when he was parallel parking - $5k worth of damage
23.gif
32.gif

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
I was backing the car out of a very tight parking spot...so tight that DH got out to guide me. I backed right into the car behind me and DH never said a word. He said he assumed that I saw the car. I assumed that he would say something.
19.gif

We have since tried to improve our communication skills, but sometimes I really wonder...
20.gif

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Aww no! I''m sorry!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Oh no! That is awful!

When I was 16 in HS we had really tight parking spaces, and my front bumper rubbed the SUVs tire next to mine. No damage to either car.
emotion-18.gif
But his dad called my dad because I left the scene of an accident w/o leaving a note or calling the police. I think he was trying to teach me a lesson, and it worked, I was soo scared! At the end I was like, well there was no damage.. LITERALLY NO DAMAGE... but I did learn my lesson, better safe than sorry, and leave a note.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results