shape
carat
color
clarity

Strong suspicions

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

IrishEyes08

Rough_Rock
So, I am 99.9% sure that BF either has the ring or is finalizing the purchase. Which leads me to wonder when he may propose. The only real date I can think of is Easter weekend, for several reasons. First, my whole family will be together that Sunday which would be a nice time to celebrate. His sister is coming from Europe two days later and staying for three weeks. It would be nice to share the excitement with her. And every weekend between now and then is full in one way or another. Once his sister leaves we''re going on vacation but I can''t really see him taking the ring on a flight and dealing with security, etc.

Maybe I''m reading too much into it?! I don''t know. It''s a bit overwhelming! Guess I''ll be getting my nails done before then though!

idreamofcushions

Brilliant_Rock
Sure does sound like your suspicions will be right!! LOTS AND LOTS OF DUST!!!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Fantastic... ******dust********

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Major *****dust*****!!!!!!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
*********************************DUST************************************

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Lots of dust for you! I''m thinking you''re right... family coming together is a great opportunity... but then again, so are vacations... hhmmm. I''m hoping it''s the former.

somegirl932

Shiny_Rock
*dust* *dust* *dust* for you!

i hope your suspicions are true!

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
Lots of dust for you!!

laughwithme

Brilliant_Rock
Oooo I hope this is it for you!

SailorsSweet<3

Brilliant_Rock
Sounds like a good suspicion to me! Dust for you
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results