shape
carat
color
clarity

Stone selection

jz112896

Rough_Rock
I will pick one of pair from those 4 sets since they have 25% off during the holiday. Is a huge difference between black and signature? Which pair will have the best performance?
Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all!

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's quite a wide range of sizes and prices in that list, and some variations in colour.

What order of priority would you place on Carat weight, Colour, Clarity and Cost?

If you can work out whether you'd prefer larger and lower colour, or smaller and higher colour, or to spend less overall and have lower colour and smaller size, that will help your decision-making process.

The Signature and Black lines will both look excellent, so you do not need to worry too much which you choose. IIRC the Black stones have some minor tweaks of minor facets, with the aim of increasing brightness and reducing some contrast (I *think* - I can't remember exactly now) but they will both perform very well.

Txborn79

Shiny_Rock
I was browsing their site earlier and IIRC the Black isn’t included in the sale

jz112896

Rough_Rock
Pr
That's quite a wide range of sizes and prices in that list, and some variations in colour.

What order of priority would you place on Carat weight, Colour, Clarity and Cost?

If you can work out whether you'd prefer larger and lower colour, or smaller and higher colour, or to spend less overall and have lower colour and smaller size, that will help your decision-making process.

The Signature and Black lines will both look excellent, so you do not need to worry too much which you choose. IIRC the Black stones have some minor tweaks of minor facets, with the aim of increasing brightness and reducing some contrast (I *think* - I can't remember exactly now) but they will both perform very well.

After I read your post, I prefer either first 1 and 2 set. Will the I color be good match with H color stone? If not, I will go for the 2nd set.

sledge

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The coupon works on BGD Black.

However, when entering the 25% off code for this size range (ASK19252) the math only yields a 22.3% discount on the wire price, and right at 22% off the credit price. This seems to occur rather with Black or SIgnature stones. Might be worth asking Lesley @ BGD why the math doesn't calculate right.

CaptureBGDBlack.PNG

sledge

Ideal_Rock
Premium
As far as which set, I really prefer to match color, size and proportions as closely as possible. I think these are a little better match while maximizing color and budget.

• Carats = 0.576 | 0.571
  • SIze = 5.33 x 5.35 x 3.29 | 5.34 x 5.35 x 3.30
  • Table = 56.0 | 54.7
  • Depth = 61.7 | 61.6
  • Crown = 34.7 | 34.5
  • Pavilion = 40.7 | 40.8
  • LGF = 75 | 75
  • Stars = 53 | 51

CaptureBGD.PNG

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results