shape
carat
color
clarity

Still trapped

lioness

Brilliant_Rock
Still away from family. Stuck in a corrupt hellhole. My kids and I are alone for Xmas. Court is on recess as of 12/11. However, I'm still fighting for our safety and freedom. :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire:

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh no. I'm so sorry sweetie.

Can I mail you a care package? Honest offer.

((HUGS)) to you and the girls.

lioness

Brilliant_Rock
Gypsy|1450845450|3965164 said:

You're a darling. However, there's no guarantee that a package will get to us without being pillaged at Mexican customs. Your prayers and strong bright vibrant powerful triumphant vibes would be more than enough.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
lioness|1450848362|3965181 said:

You're a darling. However, there's no guarantee that a package will get to us without being pillaged at Mexican customs. Your prayers and strong bright vibrant powerful triumphant vibes would be more than enough.

You got them honey. ;)) You WILL triumph!

lioness

Brilliant_Rock
Gypsy|1450851920|3965196 said:

From your lips to God's ear.

Andelain

Ideal_Rock

Add mine to the queue.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lioness, I am so sorry you and your children are still dealing with this awful situation. Sending you lots of good luck dust for a successful and as quick as possible resolution. Keeping you and your children in my good thoughts and prayers. (((Hugs))).

Amber St. Clare

Brilliant_Rock
Andelain|1450853876|3965213 said:

Add mine to the queue.

Me too! prayers and dust.

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lioness,

Stay strong and focussed on your goal.

"Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise."

Sending warm and supportive wishes.

lioness

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you, thank you, thank you. You've lifted my spirits, and reminded me that a lengthy legal battle that will eventually end is far better than being trapped in an abusive marriage with no end in sight. Love you!!

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I used to refer to my divorce process as 'The price of freedom'.

Years have since passed, and its all just an unpleasant memory of a time during which I learned a great deal about myself and human nature. As you well know, we're not all the same.

I don't think about the ordeal.
Its over.

But the lessons I learned and the wisdom I gained stay with me.

From now on, I will make new mistakes! :lol:

You are with your children.
The circumstances aren't great.
But they're temporary.

And, you are with your children.

I wish you and your children a wonderful time simply enjoying the blessing of being together.

Oh, and be proud that you took the hard step of seeking out a better future for yourself and your children. :appl:

2016 is just around the corner!

Hugs and Merry Christmas! :wavey:

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Lioness, sending you lots of dust and big hugs to get through this difficult situation. I truly hope everything gets resolved soon so you will be in a much better place by next Christmas. :wavey:

Gem Queen

Brilliant_Rock
Good for you that you got out. I work in family law in Orange County. The things I see women talk about is shocking
For example: today we are on day 4 of trial. This lady didn't even have a key to her own mailbox, let alone to the bank account. There is much more, but that was just shocking to me. I'm glad that I don't live that life. Merry Christmas. This too shall pass

lioness

Brilliant_Rock
Gem Queen|1451030307|3966049 said:
Good for you that you got out. I work in family law in Orange County. The things I see women talk about is shocking
For example: today we are on day 4 of trial. This lady didn't even have a key to her own mailbox, let alone to the bank account. There is much more, but that was just shocking to me. I'm glad that I don't live that life. Merry Christmas. This too shall pass

Not surprised in the least. I now write about financial abuse. How about the women who wake up to find hundreds of thousands of dollars in tax liabilities because they co-signed the returns without ever reading them? Or the noncustodial parent who conceals assets and income in order to minimize child support payments to a custodial parent who is struggling to earn a living after years as a stay-at-home parent, while them showering the children with gifts withe they are with him?

Only one of the lawyers on my team is married. The rest are dumbstruck by what they see in court.

lioness

Brilliant_Rock
Rockinruby|1451021179|3966031 said:
Lioness, sending you lots of dust and big hugs to get through this difficult situation. I truly hope everything gets resolved soon so you will be in a much better place by next Christmas. :wavey:

Thank you!!!!

Gem Queen

Brilliant_Rock
Lioness, I agree with you and see it all day long. I also hate when litigants come in and accuse the other parent of mosleting their children. Just for paybacks. So so sad. When we do minor's interviews in chambers, I want to take all the children home and show them what a loving family is like. The parents don't care, not in all situations, they just care about winning, the kids are the ones who get to change houses every two days while the parents get to stay in their own beds every night. MIt's a hard road either way. Where do you practice?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results