shape
carat
color
clarity

Still searching

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ruby7

Rough_Rock
Hai everyone...i couldnt find the details u asked for those stones..i mean on net...i found this one price is 1850..is it little bit pricey....ofcourse it is AGS approved...is this stone will have fire and shine

Shape Round Ideal Cut
Carat 0.5
Color G
Clarity VS1
Measurements (mm) 5.12-5.16x3.17
Table % 54
Depth % 61.7
Crown Angle ° 34.3
Crown % 15.7
Pavilion Angle ° 40.9
Pavilion % 43.1
Polish Ideal
Symmetry Ideal
Girdle THIN-MEDIUM
Culet Pointed
Fluorescence No

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
Ruby~

It scored well on the cut adviser. 1.5 Tolkowsky Ideal Cut. Excellent light return, Excellent Fire, Very Good scintillation (sparkly), Very Good spread.

But,.... You can buy a true Hearts and Arrows diamond for that price, or less. Both White Flash and Nice Ice have H&A diamonds in the .5 carat size, in your color and clarity preferences.

On the Price Scope homepage there is a search engine, upper right hand side, Search Diamonds With Known Angles. I entered .4 to .6 and got 2 pages of Hearts and Arrows diamonds. More than a few of them were slightly below to slightly above .5 carat.

A tip about pricing in diamonds,.... There are price premiums at certain carat weight levels. 0.5, 0.7, 0.8, 0.9, 1.0, and so on. If you go just a tad below .5, you will get the look of .5 without the price premium of hitting or going over the mark. A few points either direction and it's still considered a half carat.

A tip on shopping diamonds,.... If you will trade down your clarity requirement to VS2 or a 100% eye clean SI1, you can go larger in carat weight for the same money. In the Ideal H&A's you can even go H in color with no problem at all. The CUT makes an H very beautiful in white gold or platinum.

Just some thoughts for you to consider.
1.gif
If I were choosing for myself, I'd go with a Hearts and Arrows diamond for the same money you're looking at spending.
2.gif

ruby7

Rough_Rock
Hai...thanku for your precious advice
1.gif
....the previous stone i told was from the white flash...i did look for h&a..i found one...need to know is it good..its AGS ..and cost abt 1645 ..its flouresecens what does it mean...will it be good...thanks for all your help

Shape A Cut Above H&A
Carat 0.54
Color G
Clarity SI1
Measurements (mm) 5.24-5.26x3.23
Table % 55
Depth % 61.5
Crown Angle ° 34.7
Crown % 15.6
Pavilion Angle ° 40.8
Pavilion % 42.9
Polish Ideal
Symmetry Ideal
Girdle 1.0% to 1.7%
Culet Pointed
Fluorescence Inert

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
Hi Ruby~

I checked out the diamond that you posted. I also looked at another one as well. I think this one is a bit better:

http://www.whiteflash.com/acut/diamond_details.asp?ItemCode=2475

Just copy and paste the link and it will take you to the site. Or look for Diamond #2475. White Flash has a link to the copy of the Certification on each diamond. Just click on the AGS Cert # above the diamond picture. This one has a cleaner inclusion plot without any comments.

Both the diamond you selected and this one have similar diameter, so even though this one is bit smaller in carat weight, it will look the same visually. Both have similar Cut Adviser ratings (1.4/1.1, both Ex/Ex/Ex/VG; Great Ratings!). And either one will perform beautifully.

Fluorescence is nothing to be worried about in this diamond. All Certified diamonds are tested using Ultra Violet light. Inert means the diamond did not continue to glow after Ultra Violet light was taken away. Basically, either of these diamonds has no fluorescence.

I also sent you a Private Message through Price Scope with more information on both diamonds. Check for Private Messages on the top right hand side of the Forum page.

Let us know what you decide.

1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results