shape
carat
color
clarity

Still available 1.43 OEC ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Snooper|1340062340|3219041 said:
http://diamondbistro.com/category/216/Natural-Diamond-Center/listings/29810/143-OEC-diamond-ring-in-plat.html

Size 7, plat/irid
Purchased about 8 months ago from JBEG

My other thread expired so here's the new one. May entertain reasonable offers but no low ball offers like I dealt with last time (sorry $2000? Not going to happen).Thanks for looking!

Video of the ring in the diamondbistro listing above. Faces up very white.

That's crazy!!!! :nono: :nono: :nono: That's a beauitful ring!!!

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
I was quite insulted, but figured the guy didn't know much about diamonds :sick: . Needless to say I never heard back either.

novicediamond

Shiny_Rock
Stunning, seriously if you would ship abroad and Id have seen this one month ago Id have paid the asking price...shame :(

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks novicediamond, sounds like you found something already, in which case, congrats :)

I'm just worried of it getting lost in transit as a good friend of mine had an issue a while back.

I will consider serious offers and would be willing to work something out with an established PS'er (someone who has posted in the past). Again, worried of the sharks on that bistro site and the bogus offers. :knockout:

goldyoldies

Rough_Rock
Reminded my boyfriend.....okay, talked his ear off...about it again this weekend! :love: *Needs a fingers crossed smiley*

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Thread closed. Received a suspicious inquiry that I reported to bistro and do not feel like dealing with a possible scammer.

goldyoldies

Rough_Rock
:evil: Sorry you have so much trouble with that site. It's a shame.... (I'll redirect the boyfriend to pricescope now. I'm not giving up!! :cheeky: Lol)

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Snooper I've seen a few people using the "Loupe Troop" site.. maybe you could try that one.. not sure you won't have the same issues... but maybe a little better....

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Snooper when someone writes me on DB and I am suspicious -- which usually means they offer to buy without asking any questions or introducing themselves as a PS member -- I just respond saying "Thanks for your interest! Are you a member of PS? I wonder if I know you? How did you hear about my ring?" Or some such thing. If it is a scammer you never hear back and just leave it be. If its a legit buyer you will have some back and forth conversation. The legit buyers usually tell you something about themselves or ask questions about the ring. Just ignore any messages you don't like. There is no risk to you in receiving the messages :)) You are not compelled to sell to anyone you do not trust. ETA: Dealing with this stuff is why I think a lot of people opt to consign, even if it takes longer :))

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results