carat
color
clarity

For Sale Steven Kirsch and GOG oval halo

fige

Rough_Rock
Premium
Hi guys

Up for Sale is my amazing SK and GOG oval halo. I love this ring to bits, as with my other listing - selling to finance an upgrade. It's a hesitant sale because this oval truly is on of a kind and sparkles like no other oval I've ever seen. GOG hand selected this stone and at the time said it was one of the best ovals they'd ever seen.

Stunner GOG 2.15 carat E SI2 (10.51 x 7.07x 4.36mm) in a Steven Kirsch platinum halo (ring total carat weight 4.8). The stone itself faces up huge, even without the halo.

100% eyeclean at 20 inches. Ring only gets occasional wear (sadly around once a month) so it's in great condition.

Trying to dig up the original videos GOG provided to me. I will consider genuine offers.

Original Thread
https://www.pricescope.com/communit...d-gog-4-8tcw-oval-halo-belated-reveal.190949/
Listing
https://loupetroop.com/listings/rings-natural-diamond-center/steven-kirsch-and-gog-oval-halo

fige

Rough_Rock
Premium
A lovely pricescoper reached out to me for a video via LT. I know the messaging system isn't super reliable, so if it was you and you didn't receive it, let me know! :)

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Are you selling the ring, as is, or would you sell the diamond & setting separately, if someone was only interested in one or the other?
Forgive me, if this is mentioned in your LT listing; I looked, and did not see it mentioned, which is why I'm asking...
It's gorgeous. I hope it sells fast!!!! :mrgreen2:

fige

Rough_Rock
Premium
I'll consider all offers ;-) It's my preference to sell them together, but am open minded!

Moosejaw

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Hi Fige,

What size is the ring and what can it be sized to?

I'll consider all offers ;-) It's my preference to sell them together, but am open minded!

fige

Rough_Rock
Premium
Thanks Moosejaw. I replied to your email :)

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Moosejaw. I replied to your email :)

What? So you won't take everything I own in trade? :lol::lol::lol::lol: I am in love with that ring. It's just perfect.

fige

Rough_Rock
Premium
Haha thanks soxfan :D

fige

Rough_Rock
Premium
Price reduced!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can you pls add the size of the ring to the listing.

fige

Rough_Rock
Premium
Thanks mrs-b, size now added to the listing!

fige

Rough_Rock
Premium
It’s been a while, just confirming this is still on the market!

fige

Rough_Rock
Premium
So for the past year or so this ring has been stored in my bank vault. I think I need to give it the opportunity to see sun again through a new owner! I’ve refreshed my loop troope listing!

Hounddog

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It’s absolutely beautiful, I hope it sells for you soon. I can’t imagine why it hasn’t sold already if one has the funds.....it’s gorgeous! Good Luck.

elizat

Ideal_Rock
You probably already thought about it, but I'd try to send this to someone like Jewels by Grace. It's a big purchase for a private sale for many.

fige

Rough_Rock
Premium
It’s absolutely beautiful, I hope it sells for you soon. I can’t imagine why it hasn’t sold already if one has the funds.....it’s gorgeous! Good Luck.

Thanks Hounddog! I’m also scratching my head as to why it hasn’t sold! I’d certainly snatch it up, particularly as it was hand picked and blessed by Rhino (for those that are new he is the inventor of the August Vintage oval which is the bees knees of ovals :love:). There seem to be so many people on the boards looking for ovals, and this truly is an outstanding one - so I’m sure it will find a home with the right person at the right time!

fige

Rough_Rock
Premium
You probably already thought about it, but I'd try to send this to someone like Jewels by Grace. It's a big purchase for a private sale for many.

Thanks Elizat, I looked into consignment with Jewels by Grace when I first considered selling and I concluded that I’d prefer to pass a discount directly onto a purchaser rather than bring commission into the equation, but maybe this is something I could revisit.

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Hounddog! I’m also scratching my head as to why it hasn’t sold! I’d certainly snatch it up, particularly as it was hand picked and blessed by Rhino (for those that are new he is the inventor of the August Vintage oval which is the bees knees of ovals :love:). There seem to be so many people on the boards looking for ovals, and this truly is an outstanding one - so I’m sure it will find a home with the right person at the right time!

I'm shocked as well. This ring is PERFECTION.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results