shape
carat
color
clarity

Stephen Fowler on Wife Swap

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blackpolkadot

Shiny_Rock
I watched that episode and was in shock. I would like to think people couldn''t be so mean.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ugh. I saw this on Youtube. Just sick.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw this episode and my blood was boiling! I felt so bad for that woman that had to live with him for the 2 weeks...well, however long she lasted. He is a jerk, how embarrassing! If I were his real wife I would not take him out of the house with me!

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
I seriously cringe every time I see him.
Karma Karma Karma
His wife blogs that he needs professional help, a facebook group and website is dedicated to how much he sucks, and he''s forced to resign from two board seats.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5jzPQCXoZV5y9hLqr73AlZWRlsJrQD96FLIO80

Apparently he said that he was just hamming it up for the camera. Not sure why he would choose to do that knowing that it would ruin his wife''s (and his) career.

beach

Brilliant_Rock
Ya, it was hard to watch. His wife is a work of art too, but she just hides it better than he does.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Giant bag of "summer''s eve product"!!!
38.gif

I live in the midwest and am extremely well educated in culture, as well as academics. I also speak a foreign language, and I didn''t have to go to a pretentious, ridiculously expensive school to learn!!! Jerk-@s$!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results