shape
carat
color
clarity

stem cell research: Warning not for the faint of heart.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
This is definitely sickening.

I''m a bio major and I''m finishing a bioethics class. We debated stem cell research a few weeks ago. Stem cell research and research on embyos are regulated in many countries, but even then it''s not prohibited. According to these regulations, performing research on embryos is allowed as long as these embryos are less than 14 days old and are from in vitro fertility treatments (ie. fertilised eggs that will not be implanted).

However, this researcher took this to a whole other level... Killing healthy new born babies for the sake of research... It''s horrible.

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
My heart aches... so many innocent children... sadness sadness sadness....
15.gif
15.gif
38.gif
15.gif
38.gif
15.gif
38.gif
15.gif
38.gif

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Sick sick sick sick sick...

To take away little babies from their mothers and to kill little bodies for their own benefit is sick. I believe in Karma..

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
People - this has not been proven. And, has less to do with stem cell & more to do with harvesting of body parts.

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is horrendous, but like fire and ice said, not really related to stem cell research, but most probably organ trafficking.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results