shape
carat
color
clarity

Steel! I am so happy about Lissy!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know I am way, way late for this...but I don''t come on here all the time so sometimes I miss a lot of updates.

I can''t tell you how many times I would remember about your cat and wondered how she was doing...but never while I was in front of the PC. But tonight I did and I found the post and I was SO happy to read that she made a full recovery.

That is AWESOME!
36.gif

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Awh Bless you. Thank you for thinking about us.

I kinda stopped posting because it seemed like for every good news post I had there was often a bad news post soon to follow.

Despite her prognosis, she seems to have made a full recovery. And she is looking great at the moment, with super soft fur and beautifully bright eyes. She is the most beautiful marmalade cat in the whole wide world and I am grateful for every moment with her.

Thanks again CJ.
35.gif

lisseyjuly2009.jpg

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Apologies for the background shots but I am living onsite at the moment.

Here is a late evening cat family photo.

familyphoto0709.jpg

Steel

Ideal_Rock

lisseysummer09.jpg

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for letting me share. I think she is such a pretty and brave girl.

lisseythebuilder09.jpg

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Steel, you made my day by posting those pictures - I am so glad she is OK.

And I notice I misspelled her name - not my fault though
5.gif
- you spelled it Lissy in one post and figures that''s the spelling I chose.

Please give Lissey a hug and kiss on the nose for me.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SHE CAME HOME???? Oh thank goodness, I was so worried a while back when she was missing and I didn''t like to ask!

MishB

Brilliant_Rock
Yayyy!! She looks great, so sleek and healthy.
36.gif

Steel

Ideal_Rock
CJ: It is my fault! Her name is actually Alice (in Wonderland) because she has always looked at and explored life with such fun, ever since she was a little mitten. But Alice seemed too serious for her as she got older so we call her Lissey. Sometimes I forget to add the 'e' too. Thanks for starting this thread. I told DH on our walk and he thought it was very kind of you to think about her too.
35.gif

Lore: Howdy! It took almost a week and she came home half starved, with deep indents around her ribs. I could count the bones in her spine. DH and I cuddled her for as long as she could (we both had a little weep, well, me more than DH who just looked teary eyed, we were so overjoyed she had not died in a ditch somewhere). She was put on lock down and fed tuna chicken at all the cat treats she could manage. Thanks Lorelei!

MishB: Thanks! She is my pretty girly.

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/14/2009 5:05:07 PM
Author: Steel
CJ: It is my fault! Her name is actually Alice (in Wonderland) because she has always looked at and explored life with such fun, ever since she was a little mitten. But Alice seemed too serious for her as she got older so we call her Lissey. Sometimes I forget to add the ''e'' too. Thanks for starting this thread. I told DH on our walk and he thought it was very kind of you to think about her too.
35.gif

Lore: Howdy! It took almost a week and she came home half starved, with deep indents around her ribs. I could count the bones in her spine. DH and I cuddled her for as long as she could (we both had a little weep, well, me more than DH who just looked teary eyed, we were so overjoyed she had not died in a ditch somewhere). She was put on lock down and fed tuna chicken at all the cat treats she could manage. Thanks Lorelei!

MishB: Thanks! She is my pretty girly.
OK - I had no idea she had been lost...maybe it''s for the best - I would''ve been so worried!

It was nice of your DH to ask you to tell me that.

lulu

Ideal_Rock
Very happy she''s home and safe. Occasionally one of mine will stay out until 1 am and it makes me frantic.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results