shape
carat
color
clarity

Statement from Casey Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cbs102

Brilliant_Rock

"I miss Caylee every day and every minute of every day. I can''t be there for Caylee''s funeral but some day I want to go and visit her grave and tell her how much I miss her," Baez read from his client''s statement.

She wants the service to be a private matter without the media and the cameras.

"But I can''t stop my parents from doing what they want," he read. "I truly hope it helps them."

thoughts

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
I almost didn''t open this thread because this woman makes my blood boil......she is the centre of her own universe....interesting how now she''s kind of turning on her parents, isn''t it? After manipulating them and everyone else for months, she continues to play the victim.

I think, though, there is something strangely dysfunctional in that family. I tell ya, if my dad smelled decomp in my car, he''d have taken a tire iron to the trunk to get it open, considering my daughter was missing???? so very strange

LS

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Poor, poor, poor Casey...
emangry.gif
...I hope that b**** never sees the light of day again.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/9/2009 4:51:44 PM
Author: LostSapphire
I almost didn''t open this thread because this woman makes my blood boil......she is the centre of her own universe....interesting how now she''s kind of turning on her parents, isn''t it? After manipulating them and everyone else for months, she continues to play the victim.

I think, though, there is something strangely dysfunctional in that family. I tell ya, if my dad smelled decomp in my car, he''d have taken a tire iron to the trunk to get it open, considering my daughter was missing???? so very strange

LS
Ditto. I can''t even speak to this....
38.gif

cbs102

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/9/2009 8:34:25 PM
Author: Italiahaircolor
Poor, poor, poor Casey...
emangry.gif
...I hope that b**** never sees the light of day again.
i am in total agreement.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results