shape
carat
color
clarity

Starting the ring shopping process!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

idreamofcushions

Brilliant_Rock
It seemed like this day would NEVER get here but SO and I are FINALLY going ring shopping for real this time (not just window shopping...woohoo!)

We''ve been together almost 3 years and pretty much knew right off the bat we''d be getting married. We started looking at rings early on, but due to financial reasons we had to wait. The waiting has lasted a couple years but it is finally over
9.gif

The ring fund is complete! SO made a call to his jeweler with our specs so that he''ll have some cushion cuts available for us to choose from. He also sent an email with pictures of settings I''ve been collecting over several months
2.gif

So we''re going to Naples, FL the weekend of the 28th!! (where said jeweler is located) I''m trying not to get my hopes up just in case I don''t find the "one". If that''s the case, we''ll probably return two weeks later after the jeweler gets more stock in.

Anywho, I just need to share the news with my fellow PSers. I''m sure my family or friends won''t get excited until the ring is physically on my finger, but I know you girls appreciate the process just as much as I do.

Thanks for letting me share! (updates to follow)

ams0124

Brilliant_Rock
YAY!!! That is definitely exciting!
36.gif
36.gif

It''s just a matter of time now!!!

xoxo

Shiny_Rock
oh wow how exciting
36.gif
how fun and Have fun. yay!

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Wonderful news!!!!!!
36.gif

Don''t forget to report back in.

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Woohoo, that is absolutely fantastically exciting!! Congrats!
36.gif

idreamofcushions

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone! I''ll definitely report back
2.gif

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
That''s amazing news! Yay for the wait being over!

babygirl

Shiny_Rock
Yay!!! idoc, that''s so exciting!! I can''t wait to hear all about your trip!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results