shape
carat
color
clarity

stars without make-up

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you - I will get a big head if you keep this up lol!!

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
Maisie,
I think you look great both ways. I really do. You daughter is beautiful too.

By the way, you look WAY to young to be her mom! Were you like 8 when you had her :) Really, if I did not see you next to her, I would have thought you were like 23.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/21/2007 9:23:40 AM
Author: Ellen

Date: 3/21/2007 8:09:31 AM
Author: Lorelei

My latest find Ellen is a fountation/ powder from Estee Lauder, a couple of quick swipes and I''m done, it''s good stuff! Saves a lot of fiddle f&rting and blending etc...
37.gif
Really? I will try and remember to check that out next time I''m at their counter. Thankies!
El, it is called Estee Lauder Double Wear powder makeup, I was dubious at first that a powder in a compact could work as a fountation and powder, but it really does, I will stick with it!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/21/2007 9:47:10 AM
Author: asscherisme
Maisie,

By the way, you look WAY to young to be her mom! Were you like 8 when you had her :) Really, if I did not see you next to her, I would have thought you were like 23.
I know! I was like, what did she do, start having babies at 12?? I hate her.
9.gif
2.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/21/2007 9:49:05 AM

El, it is called Estee Lauder Double Wear powder makeup, I was dubious at first that a powder in a compact could work as a fountation and powder, but it really does, I will stick with it!
I''m writing it down, sounds interesting. And it''s something that can go in the purse for easy touch ups when out. Thank you!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Maisie, with all your make up on you look like the star in a band! You have that cool vibe going. And your daughter is lovely...you two could be sisters!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/21/2007 9:54:24 AM

I''m writing it down, sounds interesting. And it''s something that can go in the purse for easy touch ups when out. Thank you!
Thats another thing, it touches up superbly well which is important to me if I am out, quick dabbo and you are done and looking spiffy again!
3.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
oooh how sweet!!!! I feel all lovely and gorgeous now!!! My daughter is 14 so I had her when I was....erm.... hang on need to work it out - (uses fingers to count) .........22!! Feels like forever ago!!

This is her on her prom night last year (before she left middle school) I shall stop hijacking this thread now with my proud mummy pictures!!

prom5.jpg

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/21/2007 9:49:13 AM

Date: 3/21/2007 9:47:10 AM
Author: asscherisme
Maisie,

I know! I was like, what did she do, start having babies at 12?? I hate her.
9.gif
2.gif

You so do not hate me! You love me!! I know it!!
30.gif

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
Maisie--Holy Cow, you look terrific. I had a hard time figuring out which one should be the "daughter" in the picture. You look way better than those stars..with or without their make-up.

Aloros

Brilliant_Rock
Oh dear. Maisie, I seriously thought that girl was your sister, not your daughter! Here''s hoping I age as gracefully as you!

I only wear makeup once in a while. Sometimes I just want to feel pretty, or I have the extra time in the morning. I live a 5 min. bike ride from work, so my morning routine generally consists of rolling out of bed, hopping in the shower, slapping together breakfast, and then out the door! Maybe I should make more of an effort to look "professional", but jeans are comfortable and makeup takes time.

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
beautiful maisie...natural and done up--you look better than most of those celebs...i think that everyone could look like a star with the right make-up, clothes, trainers...for most of us its not our job to look perfect--thank god--i don''t think i could stand the pressure especially during ttotm..lo

l don''t think she''s pretty before or after...i tend to think she looks like a drag queen

nic.jpg

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you very much for the nice things you''ve all said. Its really given me a huge boost!

Nicolette Sheridon does look like a drag queen!! lol!!! so funny!!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
KD you are sweet woman, I think you look fabulous as well!

I think most women are way too hard on themselves about their looks and whether or not they ''need'' makeup. Most people I think look better without the full war paint thing going on. And many women don''t know how to apply it either....sometimes they think they look awesome and it''s like WOAH what''s going on there!! I never really learned how to artfully apply it so I just figure the less the better...hahah.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
war paint? that must be me then lol

metro

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/21/2007 9:57:54 AM

Date: 3/21/2007 9:54:24 AM

Thats another thing, it touches up superbly well which is important to me if I am out, quick dabbo and you are done and looking spiffy again!
3.gif
I just wanted to chime in to say that I use the Estee Lauder Double Matte compact powder/foundation too! It works great! I put it on in the morning on top of my moisturizer, and then spray on a mist of water/toner concoction to set my make-up, and presto - flawless skin! LOVE THIS STUFF!
9.gif

Julianna

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/21/2007 7:56:05 AM
Author: Maisie

Date: 3/20/2007 6:19:23 PM
Author: Julianna
asscherisme, I was going to say the same thing about Oprah. I saw the show she did a while back on that very topic. She''s been very honest about her aging, though she looks fantastic on a day-to-day basis. Of course, had I amassed the fortune she has, I''d look superb too.
20.gif

ps. First post! Whee! Been lurking a while, figured that this was a solid place to begin.
9.gif

Welcome to the madhouse Julianna!
35.gif
Thank you Maisie and Ellen for the lovely greetings! I intend to throw my two cents around with great aplomb!
31.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/21/2007 11:05:03 AM

30.gif
*chuckling*

Yer right.
2.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/21/2007 5:11:07 PM

Thank you Maisie and Ellen for the lovely greetings! I intend to throw my two cents around with great aplomb!
31.gif
You''re welcome, the more the merrier!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock

3.gif
I ended up at the mall today, so I just HAD to dash over to EL. They only had two different shade samples, but one went perfectly for now, til I get a little sun. I already had makeup on of course, but it did work well at touching up! We''ll see how it really covers on me tomorrow....

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Maise--you and yours are very beautiful! You look very young--good on ya!
1.gif

cheers--Sharon

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/21/2007 5:11:07 PM

Date: 3/21/2007 7:56:05 AM

Date: 3/20/2007 6:19:23 PM
asscherisme, I was going to say the same thing about Oprah. I saw the show she did a while back on that very topic. She''s been very honest about her aging, though she looks fantastic on a day-to-day basis. Of course, had I amassed the fortune she has, I''d look superb too.
20.gif

ps. First post! Whee! Been lurking a while, figured that this was a solid place to begin.
9.gif

Welcome to the madhouse Julianna!
35.gif
31.gif
Yey!! We love great aplomb here!!
36.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/21/2007 5:44:23 PM

Date: 3/21/2007 11:05:03 AM

30.gif
*chuckling*

Yer right.
2.gif
Ooh thats a relief - nothing worse than unrequited love - really there isn''t......
9.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/21/2007 5:52:45 PM
Author: canuk-gal
HI:

Maise--you and yours are very beautiful! You look very young--good on ya!
1.gif

cheers--Sharon
Thankyou very much - but you should see me first thing in the morning - you would run away screaming lol
41.gif

Samantha Red

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/21/2007 8:14:27 AM
This is me with full war paint! I look far more alert and much nicer (in my humble opinion anyway!) Ignore the sore on my face - James attacked me!
Maisie you are sickeningly stunning - how can you possibly be old enough to have five children, the oldest being 17? You must have had your first at 12 years old!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/21/2007 5:49:26 PM

3.gif
I ended up at the mall today, so I just HAD to dash over to EL. They only had two different shade samples, but one went perfectly for now, til I get a little sun. I already had makeup on of course, but it did work well at touching up! We'll see how it really covers on me tomorrow....
I will be eagerly awaiting the verdict! My shade is 'shell' I think. You can do a mix of sweepy blends to apply then dabs where more coverage is needed. Glad to see we have another ELDW user here too with Metro!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m 36 in May
7.gif
I had Tom when I was 18 nearly 19. I feel like I have been having kids forever!! lol....

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/21/2007 12:16:15 PM
Thank you very much for the nice things you''ve all said. Its really given me a huge boost!

Nicolette Sheridon does look like a drag queen!! lol!!! so funny!!

I told someone I thought she look like a bad drag queen when Desperate Housewives started here. She used to be really pretty back in the day...

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Was it Knots Landing she was on? I used to watch the re-runs ages ago and thought she was stunning.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/22/2007 8:39:34 AM
Was it Knots Landing she was on? I used to watch the re-runs ages ago and thought she was stunning.
I think so.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results