shape
carat
color
clarity

Stargurl78 is Cleaning out her Jewelry Box!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Over the next few days I'm going to try to get some unworn jewelry and unset loose stones listed on the bistro since they're not doing me any good sitting in my jewelry box. Plus I would much rather use the funds for other things.

Please feel free to make an offer on any of the listings, the worst I can do is say no!

http://diamondbistro.com/other/1864/seller.html

So far this is what I have posted:
-My precision cut (Gemfix) 2.35ct round aqua in an Iolani setting
-2.34 ct Asscher rhodolite garnet and diamond ring
-1.21 ct Dan Stair round faceted Ethiopian opal
-2.79 ct Portuguese-cut oval morganite
-A 5-pair set of various diamond stud earrings

I'll try to post pics in this thread when I get a chance and I'll be adding some more items over the next few days.

Let me know if you have any questions!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
The set of diamond earrings has been sold.

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hi! E-mailed about the opal - LOVE it. Off to peruse your other listings ... :Up_to_something:

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Circe said:
Hi! E-mailed about the opal - LOVE it. Off to peruse your other listings ... :Up_to_something:

Hi Circe, I sent you a response via DB, let me know whether or not you received it :wavey:

I didn't get a chance to post anything today and I probably won't tomorrow either (BUSY weekend) but I'll try to get a few more things listed on Sunday.

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Circe, I sent a PayPal invoice yesterday, let me know if you haven't received it...

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
A few photos of the items I currently have posted:

First, my gorgeous custom hand-crafted white gold double bezel aqua Iolani ring from Heart of Water Jewels on Etsy. I love this ring but I am finding that I am just not wearing it.

The ring is 14k white gold and is a size 4.25. The ring can be resized (my jeweler has resized it once) but I'm not sure by how much (I can find out for you if needed). The piece is delicate yet very sturdy and is very well made. The stone is 2.35 ct and measures 8.75mm. It was precision cut by Andrew Gulij of Gemfix and the cut is absolutely stunning. The sidestones are 2 mm white zircons and they perform very nicely.

Please feel free to MAKE AN OFFER!

Iolani%20Aqua%203_1.jpg

Iolani%20Aqua%202_2.jpg

march%2013th%20012_1.jpg

bistro%20007_1.jpg

iphone%204-10-12%20070.jpg

aqua%20outdoors%20003.jpg

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Next is my 2.34 ct asscher rhodolite garnet and diamond ring. I LOVE this ring and was going back and forth about selling it because it really is a beautiful ring.

The ring is 14k white gold and is a size 4.25 but my jeweler confirmed that it can easily be resized. The stone is 2.34 ct and measures 7 x 7 mm. It was purchased from odysseygem (Tan) and the setting was purchased from Lord of Gem Rings on eBay. I'm not sure of the exact carat weight of the diamond sidestones but the rounds measure approximately 2.5mm each (hopefully that helps to provide some perspective). The diamonds are of excellent quality - approximately G/H in color and VS/SI1 in clarity. They are clear, white, and very sparkly.

random%20december%20071.jpg

random%20december%20060.jpg

random_december_068.jpg

random_december_079.jpg

random_december_058.jpg

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
The other 2 stones I have listed are:

-A round faceted Ethiopian opal, precision cut by Dan Stair. It is 1.21 ct and measures 8.17mm so it should fit in standard 8mm settings. I purchased this from Freke on PS at the end of last year and it hasn't been set yet so I'm unloading it to help save for other things. The opal has a bit of yellow in it and it has that gorgeous opal glow.

-A lovely peach/pink/salmon oval morganite. It is 2.79 ct and measures 9.81 x 8.21 x 5.49 mm and should fit it any standard 10x8mm setting. The Portuguese-cut is beautiful but it does have a small window - my jeweler said this will most likely close up when set. I purchased this stone from GemSelect and it has never been set. This stone has been heated but that is the only treatment.

Additional photos of both stones can be found on DB.

for_sale_jewelry_025.jpg

for_sale_jewelry_010.jpg

for_sale_jewelry_002.jpg

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
The opal has been sold.

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
2 more items have been listed:

http://diamondbistro.com/other/1864/seller.html

2.14 ct round tanga garnet, precision cut by Barry Bridgestock. This stone is approximately 7.75mm. The color of this stone is gorgeous, a deep purple/pink/red and the cut on this stone is perfection, Barry is definitely skilled at what he does. The clarity is Flawless at 10x magnification.

Authentic silver Tiffany & Co. medium Paloma Picasso Loving Heart Necklace. The necklace was rarely worn and is in great condition. The chain is 16" and the pendant is approximately 5/8".

iphone_march_2012_060.jpg

july7_028.jpg

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
The Barry Bridgestock tanga garnet has been sold.

AttyGirl

Rough_Rock
Did you sell your rings?

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
AttyGirl said:
Did you sell your rings?

Hi AttyGirl :wavey: I sold the garnet ring but the aqua ring is still available for sale. I will also be posting a purple spinel halo ring in the next few weeks.

If you're interested in the aqua ring (or the spinel ring once I post pics), you can contact me through loupe troop:
http://loupetroop.com/users/stargurl78

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results